Thread: Becoming a sissy... Advice and ideas?

Default Becoming a sissy... Advice and ideas?

So there's no more denying it anymore. I enjoy cross-dressing. I became aware of my sissy side about two years ago when on Halloween my girlfriend <3 (yes I needed that heart there) suggested I wear one of her dresses as a costume because I didn't go out and get one myself. It was almost like a punishment for not being in the Halloween spirit... haha. After trying to talk myself out of it I finally gave in because secretly I was curious about how I would feel wearing a dress around all of her girlfriends. And I loved it. Her friends poked fun of me saying I was a very pretty little girl and what not and that made me blush. Well long story short since then I've had these strong urges to wear girl clothes. I haven't done it very much other than that Halloween and another time I snuck on another one of her dresses and got caught by her. (she was cool with it) But now I guess it's sort of time to come out of my sissy closet almost because I discovered that I really don't like to be associated with the manly man sort of expectations society has for guys and I should really be more comfortable with who I am. I really like to wear dresses and skirts and what not but I'm looking for some new ideas of things I can do or wear that will me feel more sissyish. I figured some of you might be able to help since many of you are more experienced than me in this department.

Hopefully this will help, just look for my post in the thread.

Also, congrats on coming out as a sissy/crossdresser .

Dear Ryanboo
    Enjoy Enjoy. As i have hidden my true feelings for so long and turned my page a few years ago. Have been so happy since then and always on the look out for what i can wear. Every little part of being a sissy is a pure joy.
    Sincerely mypet

Quote Originally Posted by mypet View Post
    Dear Ryanboo
    Enjoy Enjoy. ... Every little part of being a sissy is a pure joy.
    Sincerely mypet
    Couldn't agree more :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanboo View Post
    So there's no more denying it anymore. I enjoy cross-dressing.
    I just found this out today lol. I'm hooked like a garter

Just be yourself!!! Enjoy being free and feeling sexy. I love wearing panties and bras, pantyhose, pads, everything!!! So as for suggestions as what to try next, I would say whatever you want!!