Thread: A Little Irish

Default A Little Irish

The name's Lanny but most people call me PinkHood (long story). I'm 21, irish and I identify as genderqueer.

I'm pretty new to the whole abdl community, introduced to it by a friend. Most of my experience has been through RP but eager to learn and experience more.

Outside of ageplay, I'm an aspiring writer, part time podcaster and psychology student. I'm also a damn fine baker.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask

Hey there, and welcome. I am certain you'll fit in fine, and find lots of people with things in common. I thought it worthwhile to take a quick peek at Genderqueer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just to make sure I was on the right page.

You listed
    comic book and sci-fi - would you care to expand? You know, abdl people have a tendency toward geekiness and I am certain whatever your particular interests may be, our comic and sf types will provide you interested and interesting company.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePinkHood View Post
    The name's Lanny but most people call me PinkHood (long story). I'm 21, irish and I identify as genderqueer.

I'm pretty new to the whole abdl community, introduced to it by a friend. Most of my experience has been through RP but eager to learn and experience more.

Outside of ageplay, I'm an aspiring writer, part time podcaster and psychology student. I'm also a damn fine baker.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask

Well hello pinkhood! I'm glad you got the courage to come in to our wonderful website that we call home
    Is your friend on here? If so, do you mind sharing who? Is there more about your diapered side you're willing to share?
    Also, what kind of writing is your niche? I'm generally a lover of books, and I'd love to talk to you more about your writing!

Are you planning on going into clinical psychology? Or do you have other plans for your degree?

Sorry, lots of questions, but welcome friend!

Heh. Lots of questions are fine.

@Raccoon: Good to see someone knows what I'm talking about. Most times when I say I'm genderqueer, I just get blank stares back. When it comes to comics, I was practically raised on DC and adore Green Lantern and Wonder Woman. Not a great fan of the current DCU though. As for sci-fi, I'm a huge Star Trek nerd, with Deep Space 9 as my favorite. Been trying to expand into other franchises with mixed results.

@TARDISchaser: My friend is not a member, sadly. He's not fond of sharing his dl side with people. As for me, I don't think I have a whole lot to share. My experience has been pretty limited. I'd say I probably most identify as a Little Girl but can be a Carer should the need arise. Diapering is something I'd very much like to try.

On my writing, I don't really think I have a niche. I mostly to muck around with short stories or fanfiction. Right now, I'm trying to finish a fantasy novel I've been working on for the better part of two years.
    As for my psychology studies, I'm aiming for a degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy. That is still a long way off so those plans could change