Thread: hi. :P

Default hi. :P

Hi. Im not new to the community but its been so long I cant even remember my user or email. So im back.

Just to tell you a little bit about me, I am 22 I work in the hotel industry. Im learning to code and im a DL

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    Hi. Im not new to the community but its been so long I cant even remember my user or email. So im back.

Just to tell you a little bit about me, I am 22 I work in the hotel industry. Im learning to code and im a DL
    Welcome back! I see you're a gamer. Which ones do you play?

Im a big PC gamer. the main games i play are fallout 3 and fallout new vegas, Terraria, Left for dead 1&2, and a game called tremulous

Im a big PC gamer. the main games i play are fallout 3 and fallout new vegas, Terraria, Left for dead 1&2, and a game called tremulous
    Fallout New Vegas is great, I had it on my ps3 but it was a first gen and overheated one day after a few hours of playing, toasted it. I've since bought the game again for my comp and I'm quickly making my way back to where I was and making smarter choices this time around. And the add-ons for the pc are awesome, way better than the console version.

My boyfriend plays Left for Dead 2 a lot, so I think I've seen the entire game played through a few times and every ending.

perhaps through your ip staff could find your old info

Quote Originally Posted by tornpup View Post
    Fallout New Vegas is great, I had it on my ps3 but it was a first gen and overheated one day after a few hours of playing, toasted it. I've since bought the game again for my comp and I'm quickly making my way back to where I was and making smarter choices this time around. And the add-ons for the pc are awesome, way better than the console version.

My boyfriend plays Left for Dead 2 a lot, so I think I've seen the entire game played through a few times and every ending.
    haha yea im steam addict, they have great prices, they always have sales on games ranging from 10-85% off, on holidays there are huge sales