Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well it took having a surgery

Default well it took having a surgery

I told my wife several years ago about my diaper fettish which she has sorta tolerated as long as they are out of her sound & sight. I had to have a hydrocelectomy on Tuesday & now wearing my diapers 24/7 for my recovery. They offer the support I need & are great at holding in the ice packs & the surgery has made me temporarily IC. I always felt totally embarrassed around my wife & kids wearing my diapers so I am totally enjoying the freedom right now
    Sorry for the confusing explanation here but the pain meds have my brain all over the place :P

Enjoy the diapers and have a speedy recovery.

Wow so you mean you actually need them temporarily medically at present?

What is that procedure exactly?

How old are your kids? I can imagine that Would feel very weird as a DL. I'm guessing the only person in your household to know about that side or you is your wife? (Ie you haven't told your kids about your "liking" diapers right?)

Have a good recovery.

Astra

I'm glad you found a silver lining in what sounds like an unpleasant surgery. Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    What is that procedure exactly?
    Hydrocelectomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    As always, thanks for the info Fire! Wow, sorry you had to have that sort of operation Grizz. That sounds hella unpleasant. Make a speedy recovery and enjoy the diapers while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    As always, thanks for the info Fire! Wow, sorry you had to have that sort of operation Grizz. That sounds hella unpleasant. Make a speedy recovery and enjoy the diapers while you can.
    Google/search engines can be handy.

Correct, My wife knows, I told my kids years ago that it was for medical reasons if they herd me crinkling around the house now & again but I avoid doing that around them. Daughter just started college & my son is in 11th. I had a hydroceleectomy done on my left......nut XD Was caused by surgery I had last year for a colon resection that the doctor F'ed up & almost killed me. I lost my spleen as a result of his screw up.
    Having meh boys cut open with a 3 inch incision leaves everything a bit numb & swollen & cant tell when I am wetting myself. starting to get better as the days go by.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried but unfortunately wearing the diapers seems to cause more pain now so I have been going without :/ Oh well, rather feel better than be padded XD