Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, I'm Brandi and a new member. I've been reading as a guest for awhile, but thought I would join up now.

I found this site looking for product reviews. And some of the posts about dealing with practical issues were helpful to me, so I kept reading! I liked the welcoming community, and the idea that there are people who understand--incontinence doesn't make the best dinner table conversation.

I am a teacher, so you wouldn't be surprised to find out I like books. I love the water and being outdoors. I used to be a runner, but health problems ended that a few years ago. I took up kayaking this summer, which was lots of fun.

I'm also into natural health care, especially diet and herbalism. I'm looking forward to joining the conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Hi, I'm Brandi and a new member. I've been reading as a guest for awhile, but thought I would join up now.

I found this site looking for product reviews. And some of the posts about dealing with practical issues were helpful to me, so I kept reading! I liked the welcoming community, and the idea that there are people who understand--incontinence doesn't make the best dinner table conversation.

I am a teacher, so you wouldn't be surprised to find out I like books. I love the water and being outdoors. I used to be a runner, but health problems ended that a few years ago. I took up kayaking this summer, which was lots of fun.

I'm also into natural health care, especially diet and herbalism. I'm looking forward to joining the conversation!
    Hello and welcome! I predict you will meet many friends here. There are several members from Michigan here and at least two other educators. I'm a constant reader and enjoy swimming myself. There are lots of product reviews and we're all here to chat about anything and to have a little fun, too! Glad you joined!

I want to welcome you to the site Brandi. I hope you find the site to your liking and I agree, incontinence does not make for the best dinner conversations. There are all types here and you will find that everyone is pretty understanding and are more than willing to answer any questions that you may have. What grades do you teach? I see that you are into herbalism. When I was younger everyone wanted to do the karate stuff but for some reason I was always more interested in the healing part of self defense.

I found this site looking for product reviews. And some of the posts about dealing with practical issues were helpful to me, so I kept reading!
    We are happy to have helped, and very happy you told us.

I liked the welcoming community
    At that, we're very very happy indeed. Thank-you.

Thank you, I teach math and science, secondary and college level.

Good to hear from you! Another IC from Michigan. Anywhere near metro Detroit?
    Cheers

incontinentGM24: No, I'm not. Over an hour away, and connections generally take me in the opposite direction.

Howdy! I just joined adisc, and recently moved to Michigan myself. There seem to be a good number of good folks around, and as varied as they come. I used to run a lot, too, but a series of injuries ended that hobby.

Its always wonderful seeing new people join adisc!
    Like Zipperless said, There are quite a few of us here from Michigan, myself Included.
    I too love doing outdoor activities and do a lot of hunting, backpacking, and trail riding on my snowmobile.
    Welcome!

I am also from Michigan. South of Detroit a ways.