Thread: Judged a Halloween Costume Contest at my University

Default Judged a Halloween Costume Contest at my University

2 different guys in the audience where wearing this costume

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	19000

Wonder if they were just being silly or really are curious.

Happy Halloween everyone! Be safe and stay warm.

Strangely, that seems to be a fairly common choice.
    I see people running around in such outfits every year, whether it be for Halloween, carnival, or just spontaneous costume-parties. DoesnŽt make the wearer an AB/DL, IŽd say.
    ... Unless he/sheŽs actually wearing a diaper underneath that sleeper :P

I was thinking while on the train home and seeing some people with costumes that are essentially sleepers (for example, tiger striped, etc) that you could definitely get away with wearing a diaper under one of those. And it would be extra convenient if you had to actually go. I wouldn't be surprised if some people (who secretly are AB/DL) did today :-)

Well,

I've made plenty of Halloween outfits...from Mad Max through babies...

Most the outfits are just a ill made, poor fitting, sleeper...

And considering I usually wear if out any length of time...I've never had anyone ask...

Diapers aren't that noticeable...at least on me!

I've got no butt and no hips...so the extra bulk isn't noticeable...

Not to mention not too many people are really looking at my butt all day! Well, maybe they are?

B

Yeah, footed sleepers are becoming popular. I think Pajamagram may carry them as well. I've heard teachers at my school talk about going on line and ordering footed jammies. So, if some guy wants an easy Halloween costume, being a toddler in a sleeper is an easy costume. Still, it tickles me so see them...teeheehee.....

I saw something almost identical earlier today! Minus the giant teddy bear.

I'm kind of ashamed to say, but I realized that I absolutely stink at figuring out whether or not someone has a diaper on under a costume like this. It's really hard to notice apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I saw something almost identical earlier today! Minus the giant teddy bear.

I'm kind of ashamed to say, but I realized that I absolutely stink at figuring out whether or not someone has a diaper on under a costume like this. It's really hard to notice apparently!
    Very hard, unless maybe someone wore a Fabine. That would be so convenient as you could basically wear that all day since they absorb a lot.

I can't imagine the craziness of attempting to use a restroom while in a sleeper anyway. Especially public or office-building-shared (usually gross).

I had someone compliment me on my "costume" while handing out treats. (snow leopard footed jammies from AIOC) Jammies always make a good opportunity to be padded in public.

I'd bet my last dollar they had no interest in ABDL, and I'd double down that they're not even aware of our community.