Thread: Returning Lurker

Cool Returning Lurker

It's Halloween and I finally made my way back to the forum. I'm old and forgetful and not that computer literate so please forgive an old guy who just wants his youth back. I work in TV, but just as a button pusher. I work the overnight shift which is nice 'cause there are less people that might discover I have a thick diaper on underneath. It has to be thick so I don't have to change at work. The only problem I have is the beautiful perfume of a wet diaper which I have come to love. Others don't seem to love it so much. Otherwise, wearing pleated casual slacks does an adequate job of diaper camouflage. I went into TV because I love it (too much) which distracts me from my other interests: playing guitar, working in the yard, working on the house, playing piano, surfing the web, and so much more. The only thing I really love more than TV is my love of diapers, then my g/f. Well, that's a bit of an intro.

Otherwise, wearing pleated casual slacks does an adequate job of diaper camouflage.
    Great tip.

And glad to hear about the gf: - she knows, I take it? And doesn't mind? Cool.Yesh, Baggy Trousers, no telling how much fun you can have in them!!

Hello lurker, you seem like a nice fellow!! Three Cheers and a beer all round!