Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thoughts from a dyslexic, things i like

marquis

Default thoughts from a dyslexic, things i like

papercuts, walking through spiderwebs, milk with chunks, the sound of trucks backing up, waiting on long lines, static electricity, please add your own

Children crying, my wife when she says, "We need to talk", electronic music, walking in the wind, slipping on ice, tailgaters and telemarketers to name a few.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 06-Nov-2013 at 04:47. Reason: Misunderstood concept

I think they're supposed to be things most people might not like. I like cooked chocolate pudding with the skin on top.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think they're supposed to be things most people might not like. I like cooked chocolate pudding with the skin on top.
    You are right again! Just goes to show you shouldn't post when you're on cold meds. Answer edited to conform to topic.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You are right again! Just goes to show you shouldn't post when you're on cold meds. Answer edited to conform to topic.
    Ah....sorry you have a cold. I don't think anyone is going to say, "I really like having a cold." But one of the teachers at our school said she'd rather have a cold than the 24 hour flu. I'd much rather have the 24 hour flu than a cold. After you throw up a few times it's over. My last cold has lasted a month, and I still have the aggravating cough.

Not a true reversal but more often a slightly skewed interaction with you called so "normals".

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Not a true reversal but more often a slightly skewed interaction with you called so "normals".
    Haha....probably so. Most so called "normals" probably wouldn't want to deal with us if they saw us in our full blown regalia of baby clothes and diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha....probably so. Most so called "normals" probably wouldn't want to deal with us if they saw us in our full blown regalia of baby clothes and diapers!
    Really? That's a shame, because I really like it when people barge into my apartment while I'm in full baby mode, take pictures and videos, and post them all over the internet.

(In keeping with the thread topic, of course...)

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Really? That's a shame, because I really like it when people barge into my apartment while I'm in full baby mode, take pictures and videos, and post them all over the internet.

(In keeping with the thread topic, of course...)
    Yeah, I hate when that happens, or should I say, oh yeah, I like that...haha.

Okay, so I like sauerkraut and spinach. I also, and you may not believe this, but it's true, like cabbage with vinegar poured on it. My mom was German, and we had those pesky little dishes for dinner all the time.