Thread: Heyyy

Default Heyyy

Hi everyone! I think this site is really cool. I like it because there is a mix of age ranges, which I think allows for many more different views on things that people share on here. I WISH I had this type of support to read when I was growing up, it would have made my life so much easier knowing there are others like me instead of feeling like a freak. But, I am happy to help others so it's all good

A smidge about me in "normal" life ~

I love to experience things in life. I love being outside in the warm weather. I love the beach, warm summer nights, and hanging out. I have hobbies too, like taking pictures and looking at the sky.

I think my best trait is my optimism.

Some of my Diapered life : )

I started liking diapers after finding leftover Pampers in a closet when I was a kid. Very typical I suppose. I never got to wear real ones much after that except for those rare finds while playing in the tenant shared basement in our apartment building. My only outlet was making my own, and later I found much joy in wearing my mom's maxi-pads.

My access to diapers changed in my late teens when I had an injury that resulted in my needing a wheelchair to get around. After trying all the typical drainage bags and condom catheters typically used to manage a bladder, I got sick of all the leaks and frequent irritations down there. One of my nurses asked me if I was willing to try diapers for a while. Just her asking me sent a flush of embarrassment along with a wave of excitement through my mind and body that I still remember to this day. It was great to be at therapy during the day without worrying about leaks.

I thought I'd be embarrassed by wearing diapers to therapy, but I think realizing that it was now "acceptable" for me to be in diapers helped squelch that feeling. If anything I think they helped ease the other frustrations I was feeling while adjusting to my new life. Additionally, I quickly found that diapers created an intense sexual stimulation I had feared was gone forever with my injury. Sorry if that was TMI!

In a way I guess I'm lucky that I always wanted to wear them so much. Instead of feeling miserable over being incontinent, my disability qualifies me to be in diapers, which was something that I longed for when I was growing up.

I joined this site about two years ago, but I never really posted much. So I decided to reacquaint myself here once again.

Hi everyone!

Hi! That was great reading. Really, it was. I think on reflection that I liked what you had to say because it conveyed that, as you said,

I think my best trait is my optimism.
    You know, although our community is so varied in so many ways, there are some things that go with the territory, such as makeshift diapers. It's an odd thing having a fetish pre-puberty, eh? I mean it's not something you can discuss very freely with other kids, or your parents, teachers, even psychologists. I wasn't guilty about how I felt about diapers, but by the same token I knew to keep it to myself. I totally understand when you said

I thought I'd be embarrassed by wearing diapers to therapy, but I think realizing that it was now "acceptable" for me to be in diapers helped squelch that feeling.
    Yay for squelchy feelings I don't envy you the injury but I would have loved a way to wear without anyone knowing about the "special feelings" they gave me.

I WISH I had this type of support to read when I was growing up
    Me too. I like Adisc for many reasons, but your quoted comment is my biggest reason of all. Like one example from my own life is there was some occasion when my dad was giving me a bath... and he demanded I undress... I assumed I would undress alone, but no... he stayed... and I was wearing some plastic pants I had "borrowed" and I thought maybe if I pulled down my pants fast enough the extra underthings would fail to get noticed. No such luck.

It's tough enough being an adult, but all the stuff we go through as ab or dl kids... Never mind the guilt, self-loathing, religious angst, it is JUST SO DAMN CONFUSING.

So while my heart goes out to all of us in the abdl world, but most of I feel for the kids. You know how having an acceptable excuse to be diapered was? Although I understand fully why Adisc has no choice but to be 18+, I mourn the fact it had to happen.

Additionally, I quickly found that diapers created an intense sexual stimulation
    Not tmi. I mean a person who admits to being a fetishist has already implied as much.

I decided to reacquaint myself here once again.
    Glad you did. Oh hey, neat stash, and I 'm not referring to your upper lip I guess I 'll refrain from joking about diapers and being in the closet.

But I will finish by pointing you in the direction of this thread and ask you to add to it, and tell us what those are up there on the shelf.

Welcome back
    Last edited by Raccoon; 31-Oct-2013 at 06:23.

Thank you Raccoon! I meant to reply to this thread earlier.

Is it just me or is it great and exciting to see that so many new people join and introduce themselves almost every day! It's amazing how many of us are out there!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm sorry you have to deal with incontinence, but am glad you're making the best of it.