Thread: Greetings, and thank you

Talking Greetings, and thank you

Hey everyone! As you can see by my username, I'm apoptosis. (the second p is silent, not that it matters too much) I go to a university in the USA, with the hopes of receiving a biology major. I have a lovely girlfriend, and sometimes foster cats.

My reason for joining this forum is primarily to thank everyone here for making me feel so much more comfortable with myself. I've had a diaper fetish since I was six, but I've just this month become comfortable even saying the word. Today I received a few bambinos in the mail and put one on with my girlfriend right there! I've come a long way thanks to all of you. Also, it's nice to read all your reviews and advice!

In addition to what is listed, I'm very interested in autism, animals, music, sciences, technology, and art.

I'm hoping to further this new self-acceptance by talking with the people on this forum. If I ever have any free time, I'll be sure to spend some of it with all of you!

p.s. I'm typically a lot less formal than this--just a little bit nervous is all!

welcome to ADISC! i happen to have autism myself(asperger's) so what SPECIFICALLY are you interested in knowing about it?

Hello, it's nice to see you. I once had pet cats, my last was a small tabby who lived to 18. I was very attached to her, she would INSISTENTLY jump onto my or anyone's lap and snuggle. If you pushed her off she would circle around and leap up again from a different angle, then use her paws and "knead" you, purring madly. It was heart-wrenching when she died, and put me off having another.

I also regard it as a fetish, and also used to have trouble saying the word. Plainly that era has ended for us both. As to girlfriends, the ones I told were fine with it but didn't want to participate, so we played in other ways.

Welcome here. I like to quote songs that speak to me in ways better than I could say. This is from Grease, the musical

I solve my problems and I see the light
    We gotta plug and think, we gotta feed it right
    There ain't no danger we can go to far
    We start believing now that we can be who we are....

We take the pressure and we throw away
    Conventionality belongs to yesterday
    There is a chance that we can make it so far
    We start believing now that we can be who we are

Thanks for the nice welcome!

About autism-- my girlfriend has Asperger's as well, so I started my autism studies to relate to her more effectively. It turns out I am wildly fascinated with the subject anyway. So to answer the question, I am interested in knowing everything about it!

It's really incredible to read so many stories so similar to mine. I used to think I was the only one that actually wanted to sleep in diapers. Then I find out there's a forum full of people that do it every week! I really do owe a lot of my progress to finding this forum a few months ago.

As for cats, my first cat lived to be about 20. She slept in my bed every night. Animals are great times eight.

I still gotta question the username: I know what it means.
    Welcome to ADISC, are you another sciencekitty?

Apoptosis! Let's try not to read too much into that.

You say you'd "like" to get a bio major - anything worrying you about that?

I most certainly a scientist with several kitty-like traits. And as for the name: I just love the existential terror that comes along with the concept of programmed cell death and most of biology, actually!

I will get my major in a year and then have time for a minor, as long as I can pass organic chemistry. It is extremely difficult for me. I've managed to pass chem courses so far though, so I think I'll be fine

In the middle of typing that, I got my package from ab universe!

The nice thing about orgo is, after you've made it through that class, the rest of the curriculum feels like downhill skiing.

I hope I pass this semester, but if I don't, I get to stay for that fourth year. So either way, I'm good. Still though, guess I should study for the exam in two days :I

And the package I got was awesome.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!