Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To get something off my chest

Default To get something off my chest

I really hope that I am not the only one. I hate the feeling I get when I see another guy in baby cloths and a diaper. I am weirded out by it a little. I hate it because I think you guys are awesome to be able to put on baby cloths on and a diaper to be babied.

I hope you guys understand. I have nothing against it since I enjoy doing these things myself. I would love to be able to just have some AB/DL friends over and we be babies together in hopes that I would get over it.

Anyone feel this way besides me?

The more experience and exposure you have to the community, and perhaps even more importantly, the more you accept yourself, the less it will likely weigh on you. I don't get much out of sharing this with people I don't know but it doesn't bother me, either. It can seem like oversharing when it's too quick but unless that is directed at me personally, it isn't really anything I haven't seen before. Be more at ease with your own weirdness and I think you'll have an easier time it from other people and when you share it with someone close to you, the weirdness gains wonderfulness as well.

Nope, you're not alone. Sometimes it does feel weird seeing pictures of other adults in baby mode, even though I don't feel weird at all when I regress.

No, I do not think you are weird.

For me, and I am sure a lot of others, the Adult Baby part of us is a very private thing. I would feel very self conscience being around others while dressed in baby clothes and diapers. I have only met one other AB in person and I found it very uncomfortable. It is hard to talk to someone about something that you have kept very secret all your life.

So don't worry about it, there are others like you, probably more than you might think.

In time i feel we get over it i never like seeing my reflection I dont like seeing my self im ok looking out my eyes.
    Just not seeing my self as a baby.

I am totally weirded out too in the same way, even in the mirror. But when I look at my self from my eyes, it seems so cool. I'm not sure what to make of it.
    It might have something to do with the fact that you project your self into the mind of some one you would not trust with knowing your secret and how they might see you.

I think it looks a little weird too, and I'm presently sitting diapered and in my Donald Duck onsie. If it seems a little strange to us, imagine Joe Public's reaction. This is why we get slammed by the general public. They see the same pictures and think we must be crazy.

I can definitely relate. I get a weird, uneasy feeling when I see other guys in diapers. But I also agree with MickeyM...I'm even thrown off just looking in the mirror at myself! Weird. If anyone has insight on this, I'm very interested.

When I see guys un diapers, I think it's a little weird. When I see women in diapers, though, it's not so weird to me.

Just like some politicians who rant about gay this and that, only to be later caught in a gay encounter themselves, perhaps what scares us in others is perhaps really what scares us about ourselves.

Those who are 'out' in the sense of posting pictures on relevant sites are just doing what is ok for them.

If it triggers us, we may be better to look within than outside.

Are we reacting to what we see in others or what we are struggling to accept in ourselves?