Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When wearing a diaper, little trouble "fitting"

Default When wearing a diaper, little trouble "fitting"

Hello, as a new member, I figured I'd ask a question to some of the male members of the community, which is most I'm guessing. When you wear your diapers do you ever have trouble fitting in them because your dong get's in the way? Diapers are a very sexual thing for me, as well as a regression thing, but I can't help but get a boner when I put them on, which can sometimes result in a mess. Does anyone else ever have problems like this?

DannyTheNinja

You have to sneak up on it, or use larger, more "accommodating" diapers. This has been discussed a few times before so search around or check out the guide to first time diapering on the wiki.

--Danny

When that happens to me I just wait for myself to settle back down then I diaper up "properly".

I've always wondered about that. When I had access to them a few years ago I'd have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to calm down.

But usually as soon as I'd remember I had one it would become a problem again.

I never get hard any more when putting a diaper on. I dunno, I guess I desensitized myself to it.

If this happens when I am diapering myself, I will normally just leave it in the up position, then later re adjust through one of the leg gathers.

I've gotten so used to putting one on that I don't get a boner anymore. It takes time and practice.

just kinda lay back and think of something else. most easily being the most unsexually appealing though you have. then just proceed on diapering yourself.

soren456

It's just a fact of life.

It also reflects exactly why I'm pulling a diaper between my legs, and bringing it up, and adjusting it, and taping it at the waist, and . . . .

(Pardon me a moment. . . . )

It subsides soon enough, then I just adjust the tapes.

If it didn't happen, I'd be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by soren456 View Post
    It's just a fact of life.

It also reflects exactly why I'm pulling a diaper between my legs, and bringing it up, and adjusting it, and taping it at the waist, and . . . .

(Pardon me a moment. . . . )

It subsides soon enough, then I just adjust the tapes.

If it didn't happen, I'd be worried.
    Well sometimes some people don't want to do that. You got to recall that for some of us it wasn't always sexual.