Thread: telling my fiance i want more AB not just DL...

Default telling my fiance i want more AB not just DL...

So my fiance knows how much I'm into diapers and wearing them he also calls himself my Daddy and I'm his baby girl..but I do not use my binky much nor do I have or use a bottle or dress childish when he's around. How do I go about telling him I want a bottle and a binky and footed pjs and cute little clothes? I know he will accept it because he loves me but I don't see him doing all that for me he change my diapers.
    I want show him more of my baby side it's driving me nuts hiding it away and I'm becoming more of a brat by the minute! I should add for some reason I feel very embarrassed to tell him I don't want him to laugh at me

if he truly loves you and if you make it a serious conversation then he will most likely do it. so if i were you i would just tell him, but then again i had a hard time tell my last girlfriend. so wish you the best of luck.

Since you are as far as you are with this, I think you could have a serious discussion. There is another route, however. Once my wife knew I liked diapers, I wore them to bed. She actually asked me if I wanted to drink from a sippy cup, to which I said yes. When were were in Toys R Us, she asked me if there was anything I wanted, and I said I wanted a plushie. She bought me a doggy, and the next year for Christmas, she bought me a big teddy bear. I asked for a onsie, and she got me several through Ebay. This year I think she's getting me a pair of shortalls for Christmas.

I think you might just take one thing/object, at a time. Be open and discuss it. If he's uncomfortable with it, back burner it for a while. Sometimes people can get used to all of this over time. My wife has.

I agree with dogboy, just talk to him and tell him what you really want. my wife new about my love for diapers, but had no clue about my AB side. I finally told her I wanted a bottle. At first she did not think it was a good idea, but as time went on she saw it was something that really made me happy, and she let me have one. Now she changes me, bottle feeds me, and is going to let me have my first binky,and we have a teddy bear we share. She is even looking at onesies for me to have. So start off slow like I did, and the rest will fall into place.

So I talked to Daddy this morning, I couldn't hide it anymore and he told me whatever makes me happy makes him happy and asked how bad I wanted footie jammies so we're going shopping this evening I can't wait he said he will do everything he can to make ny dreams come true cause I'm his baby girl...
    I feel so blessed!
    Thank you everyone whom responded

Thats wonderful news. the best of luck to the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think you might just take one thing/object, at a time. Be open and discuss it. If he's uncomfortable with it, back burner it for a while. Sometimes people can get used to all of this over time. My wife has.
    He's right. It seems funny to me to be open about diapers but not the full ab story. But then there's me. I have been openly a raccoon nut since junior high if not earlier, but diapers... I have been secretive about since getting caught in grade 1 or 2, so who am I to judge what makes sense to be embarrassed over. It's like, in a way, being subby enough to want a spanking from your partner but being too subby to admit it to your partner.

- - - Updated - - -

my wife new about my love for diapers, but had no clue about my AB side.
    Wow, you too? I wonder how common this openly liking diapers but secretly being ab is. Well I guess there are plenty of us who are openly IC but secretly DL...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSalina View Post
    So I talked to Daddy this morning, I couldn't hide it anymore and he told me whatever makes me happy makes him happy and asked how bad I wanted footie jammies so we're going shopping this evening I can't wait he said he will do everything he can to make ny dreams come true cause I'm his baby girl...
    I feel so blessed!
    Thank you everyone whom responded
    YAY. I am happy that you're happy, and it was all a tempest in a teapot. I was just in some other thread and suggesting couples communicate, not only "even about sex" but ESPECIALLY ABOUT SEX or any other important intimate matters. Saying "I like it when you do X "or "I hate it when you do Y." (heh. that's what I get for not reading the whole thread first.)