Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swim diaper?

Question Swim diaper?

I am obsessed with sports, and I also like to wear diaper.
    Is it possible to swim with a diaper on?
    I've heard something called "swim diaper", and how can I use it?
    Won't it be soaked instantly as you dive into the water?
    Moreover, I think it is quite embarrassing to change a diaper in the locker room.
    Please kindly help.

There are water tight diaper covers for adults, like these: Adult Splash Shorts | Splash About

Also, I'm seeing more and more water parks and swimming pools with private changing rooms.

Pete,

The so-called adult swim diaper usually is intended for bowel incontinence. It actually is a fecal containment system.

A good example is the So-Secure swim diaper, which I wear (I am medically fecal incontinent). It will permit urine to pass out, but not fecal matter.

--JD

Gaby makes a swim diaper and I'm thinking of buying it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdinvirginia View Post
    Pete,

The so-called adult swim diaper usually is intended for bowel incontinence. It actually is a fecal containment system.

A good example is the So-Secure swim diaper, which I wear (I am medically fecal incontinent). It will permit urine to pass out, but not fecal matter.

--JD
    I don't believe swim diapers allow urine to pass out. In what swimming pool is it acceptable to urinate into?

Infant swim diapers do let urine pass through. Urine in a pool is harmless though bad manners if you can keep from doing it. Swim diapers are intended to keep fecal matter in as that contains many more harmful bacteria that chlorine does not kill well unless is a ratio that would make swimming dangerous.

Unless you have a sickness isnt urine completely sterile? Just to prove a point when my daughter swims her lil swimmer is soaked when she gets out but doesn't swell up.No way that would keep pee pee in when its full of pool water.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    I don't believe swim diapers allow urine to pass out. In what swimming pool is it acceptable to urinate into?
    Welcome to planet earth. Which parallel universe do you hail from? You have your answers in the post directly above yours!

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    Welcome to planet earth. Which parallel universe do you hail from? You have your answers in the post directly above yours!
    acorn I had to post this, imediately where my head went! Meanwhile - YouTube

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by 3a3y3oy View Post
    acorn I had to post this, imediately where my head went! Meanwhile - YouTube
    Thanks for the link, it explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube
    Meanwhile in a parallel universe where everything is dubbed in Polish

Quote Originally Posted by pete000032 View Post
    (snip)
    1. Yup, it is.
    2. I‘d imagine, you would have to be wearing it.
    3. If water doesn’t begin to ingress upon diving into the pool, it may be that there is no water in the pool. Some folk suggest that, this is something you could check before diving.
    4. The swimming pool you are currently using is so 1950’s if you have to use a communal changing area, not much else I can say to that.