Thread: New dude

Default New dude

Hi, everyone. I'm just a DL that's looking to talk to other like minded people and maybe learn more about myself. I've been having some AB desires lately and I bought some footies and a pacifier. I find I am enjoying them as they help me relax.
    My interests include cars and learning the piano. I take my Mustang to the local tracks just for some fun racing, nothing serious. I prefer the road course over the drag strip but I do both. My best time for the 1/4 mile is 13.09 seconds @ 105.4 mph... not bad for a 1992 'stang.
    I just purchased my first piano and this will be the first instrument I'll be attempting to learn. I love rock music and there are a lot of great songs with the piano that I'd love to learn to play... like 'Layla' and 'November Rain.'
    I look forward to talking to everyone!

Welcome to the group. I to am fairly new. I am a DL. I have been for quite some time, but recently was able to start enjoying them more. My car is the 2008 Caliber SRT4 .. I really wanted the Neon. after my '04 Neon SXT was totaled. I don't race. You will find plenty of people here to talk about almost anything. In my free time I love to Geocache. I also like movies, bowling, camping, hiking. pretty much anything outdoors. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

OOOOOh yes, piano in rock. You know Jethro Tull's Locomotive Breath? I have a running debate with other Tull fans as to whether it or Aqualung is their best song of all time. You have your work cut out for you all right. I don't play, but if I did I would surely love to do so sitting padded. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    Welcome to the group. I to am fairly new. I am a DL. I have been for quite some time, but recently was able to start enjoying them more. My car is the 2008 Caliber SRT4 .. I really wanted the Neon. after my '04 Neon SXT was totaled. I don't race. You will find plenty of people here to talk about almost anything. In my free time I love to Geocache. I also like movies, bowling, camping, hiking. pretty much anything outdoors. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    are the Caliber SRT-4's faster than the older Neon SRT-4's? those Neons could be made into fast little cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    OOOOOh yes, piano in rock. You know Jethro Tull's Locomotive Breath? I have a running debate with other Tull fans as to whether it or Aqualung is their best song of all time. You have your work cut out for you all right. I don't play, but if I did I would surely love to do so sitting padded. Welcome
    the beginning of Locomotive Breath is a fantastic piano opening to a song and like that song more than Aqualung

Quote Originally Posted by Foxbody View Post
    are the Caliber SRT-4's faster than the older Neon SRT-4's? those Neons could be made into fast little cars.
    I'm not sure is the Caliber SRT-4 is faster than the NEON SRT-4 .. The Neon SXT I had was pretty fast. I have always owned a standard transmission vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    Omg omg omg! I am into geocaching too sorry lol but that excited me....I have yet to meet someone who even knows what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foxbody View Post
    Hi, everyone. I'm just a DL that's looking to talk to other like minded people and maybe learn more about myself. I've been having some AB desires lately and I bought some footies and a pacifier. I find I am enjoying them as they help me relax.
    My interests include cars and learning the piano. I take my Mustang to the local tracks just for some fun racing, nothing serious. I prefer the road course over the drag strip but I do both. My best time for the 1/4 mile is 13.09 seconds @ 105.4 mph... not bad for a 1992 'stang.
    I just purchased my first piano and this will be the first instrument I'll be attempting to learn. I love rock music and there are a lot of great songs with the piano that I'd love to learn to play... like 'Layla' and 'November Rain.'
    I look forward to talking to everyone!
    Hi new dude! I am new also so welcome. I love the piana although I don't play yet anyway and I love rock and oldies. I also love to camp and hike anddd geocache but anyways message me anytime to talk about whatever.

sillygilly

Welcome