Thread: Current night time recipe

Default Current night time recipe

I thought I would share my current night time diaper "recipe" and would like to hear what works for everyone else.

So for a couple weeks now, I've been doing something new at night. I take an Abena L4 plastic backed and line it with a 2XL booster from Northshorecare. Then at the top front and going into each wing, I attach a large booster pad. That's one on the left and one on the right and they overlap a bit in the front center. Over that I put one of the Gary Wear Active Brief PUL pants in case of leaks. Then just to keep everything snug and for an added layer of protection, I wear Under Armor size xl boxer briefs. The good thing about the Under Armor is that if I do manage to leak through all of the above, it really disperses and wicks the wetness away and makes it difficult to transfer to my fleece footed pjs. I usually don't even find moisture in the pants, but have leaked through the whole assembly once. I do drink a lot of water before bed otherwise I tend to feel really bad in the morning. I don't want to get up 4 times in the night though!

It seems like a lot, but it works. If someone would just make an insanely thick disposable with fluff all the way to the edges then I could avoid all this booster stuff.

My nighttime diaper is simple. A Dependeco AIO with a stuffer without a cover. In the mornings when I get up my diaper is soaked while my footie
    stays dry. I don't drink any thing extra prior to bed but I still wet three times overnight on the average.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    My nighttime diaper is simple. A Dependeco AIO with a stuffer without a cover. In the mornings when I get up my diaper is soaked while my footie
    stays dry. I don't drink any thing extra prior to bed but I still wet three times overnight on the average.
    No cover? Those get soaked all the way through for me.

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    No cover? Those get soaked all the way through for me.
    I don't flood anymore when I pee pee. The sewn in PUL liner contains all the pee with the soaker pad holding most of it. Earlier in the year I had to wear plastic pants
    or a PUL cover. Each person is different when it comes to how much they pee so what works for one won't always work for another person.

Because I have a huge stash of Adult Diapers, Undergarments and Boosters mostly procured at thrift stores or on Craigslist, I achieve maximum absorption and protection for literally pennies on the dollar.

I use this system for about 5-6 hour between a diaper change.

A Eurobrief plastic backed Disposable Adult Brief over

(All modified as boosters):

2 Prevail PerFit Maximum Absorption Briefs
    2 Eurobriefs plastic backed
    A Prevail ProCare Protective Underwear

All of these covered with 3 Fruit of the Loom white briefs
    A white Hanes Just My Size Women's Panty
    and a Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants.

This combo can hold up to 128 Ounces.
    Costs me about $.60 a diaper change.

Just a night time weight gauze cloth diaper and a high back Leakmaster plastic pants. Works every time.

Default Night diaper

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Just a night time weight gauze cloth diaper and a high back Leakmaster plastic pants. Works every time.
    I usually use 4 layers of a gauze diaper and pull-on plastic pants.

I usually just wear an abena m4, sometimes I put a abri san maxi boister in it if I drink a lot. I got sleep apnea, and its more a pain to get outta bed 3 times to pee. Since starting with cpap in march I average one bedwetting a month.