Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy diapers in Melbourne

Default Where to buy diapers in Melbourne

Hi I live in Melbourne Australia in the city. I cannot buy diapers online so can only go to stores, I have been getting Depend briefs but they are not very good.

Is there anywhere that is open on the weekend where I can buy Tena or Abena (thick) diapers? I used to go to Nappyland but they seem to have closed . I live near the CBD so anywhere close by would be good.
    Last edited by aaronaus; 30-Oct-2013 at 12:38.

Some chemist sells Tena or molicare as far as i know as i can in sydney

Check Cincotta Chemists. I used to buy Tena Slip Maxi packs from them. If you find one, you can also get a loyalty card and get your tenth packet free.

There is a pharmacy in east kew where I remember seeing Tena Slips a while ago but failing that I go to chemist wharehouse. As for the crappy depends I have personally found them perfectly adequate for at least two full wettings.

Oh! Independence Australia. One of the few places you can pick up Molicare Super Plus' for a good price.

Visit our showroom

You can go to a showroom and buy whatever you need. They also offer free discrete delivery should that become an option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anvmbr View Post
    Oh! Independence Australia. One of the few places you can pick up Molicare Super Plus' for a good price.

Visit our showroom

You can go to a showroom and buy whatever you need. They also offer free discrete delivery should that become an option for you.
    Oh my god they are amazing, go with them, i think i just spent $120 in ten minutes and they say that they will deliver completely discreetly. If you can organize it so that you will be home alone at a certain time you can contact them for shipping times and go from there. Does anyone know of/want to start a Melbourne group?

I order from Independence Australia make dure u say discrete packaging in comments as sometimes its not discrete and its delivered by courior

Melrose Street Pharmacy in North Melbourne 9328 4456
    They are open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm
    This is where I buy Molicare Super Plus. Pricing is good and last couple of times once you buy six packs, seventh is free.