Thread: Wearing catheter and diaper to gym / doing sports?

Question Wearing catheter and diaper to gym / doing sports?

Hi! I am new to this site. I am 23. I am now doing bodybuilding and I go to the gym everyday. I am now wondering whether it is appropriate to wear both catheters and diapers while I am working out. Will there be any sound? Is it uncomfortable, or is it thrilling? Where can I change my catheter and diaper? I am also thinking whether I should wear my diaper and catheter and do other types of sports, such as basketball or soccer (cause I love sports so much that I'm totally obsessed with sports).

No that's a terrible Idea.

While they're probably wont be any noise just because a Gym is a Gym and Music/ loud weights clanging would cover anything, a diaper gets way too hot working out. It will be exceedingly uncomfortable and then there would be chaffing from the diaper itself. HORRIBLY uncomfortable. Where can you change? Locker room with you and and everyone else in there watching.

Basketball and soccer are even worse. For chaffing and what not. And a CATHETER while playing? Could cause problems if you get hit the wrong way with that in there. Very painful and serious ones.

Its a terrible idea. Don't do it.

PullUpBob

I've actually done this before and it wasn't too bad. The only problem was that I was wearing a pull-up because I didn't want the diaper to make any noise. Anyhow, the catheter is hard to keep in the small absorbent part of a pull up, so you have to be careful that you don't leak all over the floor. I'd try it with a diaper that has a cloth backing and wear sweats instead of gym shorts. It really was a hell of a thrill!!!

using cathers can be really dangerous if you don't know how to do it properly. Too much stuff can go wrong and by doing it you're just making the community look bad if your caught.

Quote Originally Posted by pete000032 View Post
    I am now wondering whether it is appropriate to wear both catheters and diapers while I am working out.
    Probably not.

It sounds risky to insert something into your body like that.

How do you know you won't insert it incorrectly, and hurt yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by PullUpBob View Post
    It really was a hell of a thrill!!!
    There are plenty of ways to have fun without risking your health.

Please don't do anything you might regret later.