Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Enjoyable Lunch Today

Smile An Enjoyable Lunch Today

As if the dream I related wasn't enjoyable enough, I was surprised to find myself home alone half the afternoon today. I took a couple days off from work to get some things done outside before the cold weather sets in. Soon as I found out everyone was going out for a couple hours, I made plans! After getting one chore done, I took a break to make a sandwich for lunch, grabbed a bottle of sprite, and headed down to the basement for...lunch in my high chair! It's been some time since I was last alone long enough to sit in it and enjoy a meal, so this was a real treat for me. I took my time eating to savor the feeling of being snug and comfy in it. Too soon it was time to get back to work. I could have stayed there a lot longer, but if no other work I planned on doing was done by the time everyone returned the question might be: "Well what were you doing all that time?"

~Pramrider

I think we all enjoy the occasional alone time to do those things which appeal to us. I'll get more that once I retire from my day job.

Had an opportunity to do it again today! Also hooked up the Airy Fairy swing and had time to enjoy some swinging in it before lunch. I picked the right days to take off this week.

~Pramrider

Hi Pramrider good to hear you had a good lunch time. I just had lunch in my Babee Tenda table chair. Yes I picked one up about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Had to rework it little so I could in it. Have used it a lot but it is not as comfortable as my Graco Neat Seat. I use the Neat Seat all the time it seems to be the only high chair that's works for me. I find most of the new high chairs to small for me so I will stay with the Neat Seat and have fun.

Lets have a high chair party!

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Hi Pramrider good to hear you had a good lunch time. I just had lunch in my Babee Tenda table chair. Yes I picked one up about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Had to rework it little so I could in it. Have used it a lot but it is not as comfortable as my Graco Neat Seat. I use the Neat Seat all the time it seems to be the only high chair that's works for me. I find most of the new high chairs to small for me so I will stay with the Neat Seat and have fun.

Lets have a high chair party!

bn3baby
    what does urs look like

Hi Loveducks just got in on a break I have tons of work to do out side before "old man winter" sets in, baaa humbug. I will have some photos when things slow down around here.

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    As if the dream I related wasn't enjoyable enough, I was surprised to find myself home alone half the afternoon today. I took a couple days off from work to get some things done outside before the cold weather sets in. Soon as I found out everyone was going out for a couple hours, I made plans! After getting one chore done, I took a break to make a sandwich for lunch, grabbed a bottle of sprite, and headed down to the basement for...lunch in my high chair! It's been some time since I was last alone long enough to sit in it and enjoy a meal, so this was a real treat for me. I took my time eating to savor the feeling of being snug and comfy in it. Too soon it was time to get back to work. I could have stayed there a lot longer, but if no other work I planned on doing was done by the time everyone returned the question might be: "Well what were you doing all that time?"

~Pramrider
    Hi Pramrider just finished breakfast in my Babee Tenda table chair and had my second coffee by the front window to see the world go by. Now I am in the shop padded wearing my footed day time romper sitting in my Neat Seat high chair and read adisc. It's going to be a great day.

bn3baby

Quote Originally Posted by loveducks View Post
    whats a Babee Tenda table chair
    Here's what one looks like: Babee Tenda Feeding Table | eBay

Cosco also made a similar model: Vintage Metal Cosco Child's Table w Attached Baby Seat Chair RARE Unusual Item | eBay

Can't remember if I saw the Graco Neat Seat before.

~Pramrider

Hi loveducks this is me in my Baby Tenda table chair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2663 (475x640).jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	19004

Name:	DSCN2666 (447x640).jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	19003

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Graco Neat Seat that I use for breakfast and lunch. I also have a Fisher Price high chair but the Neat Seat is a better chair.

bn3baby

Name:	DSCN2603 (464x640).jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	19005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2604 (319x640).jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	19006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2607 (391x640).jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	19007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2667 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	19002