Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my girlfreind

damian743

Default my girlfreind

Hi I have transsexual girlfriend male to female pre-op she is 23 and she wants to ware nappies on days out togeather cause she is scared of having a negative experience whilst using the female loos whilst out what do I do

Well.. you don't have to do anything. Just let her wear a nappy and be supportive.

And this is a problem...because.....
    Big deal, so let her wear a nappy. She'll just have a bigger booty lol, and that's fashionable for chicks anyway, isn't it.

damian743

im fine with it just don't know what nappies to get her and I don't know how to comfort her

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    She'll just have a bigger booty lol, and that's fashionable for chicks anyway, isn't it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	booyah.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	18979

Boooo-yaaahhh!!

I think the best way to comfort her would be to support her in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by damian743 View Post
    im fine with it just don't know what nappies to get her and I don't know how to comfort her
    It might help if you can give us a little more information. Your profile pins you as a DL. Is your gf a DL? Or did you tell her that you like wearing diapers and that's where she got the idea? Or does she not know you're a DL and was just thinking creatively? It makes quite a bit of difference whether she's into diapers but is bummed out because she *has* to use them in public for fear of being outed as trans, or whether you can freely talk to her about your own interest in diapers.

If she doesn't have an interest in diapers besides their utility, and if you can afford them, I'd recommend something like the Abena air plus line. They're cloth-backed, high quality, aren't prone to leaking, and aren't as expensive as a lot of other premium. You can get a lower absorbency diaper like the M2 or M3 if she wants to cut down on the bulk, the downside being that she'll have to change sooner. I would steer clear of pullup diapers, which people who don't like diapers sometimes gravitate towards because they're not quite as overtly diaper-like as a tape-on. They tend to lack leak guards and don't hold up well to a full wetting. An exception to this is the Abena pullup line, which I have heard pretty good things about.

If she know you like diapers at all if she's ok with it, I'm sure there are plenty of ways you could comfort her Don't be afraid to get creative, but definitely run it by her first. If might make her feel more at ease if, for example, you change her every now again. It could seem really affirming. On the other hand, it could make her like a baby, and if that's not her thing, that's not a good feeling.

damian743

my gf dosnt know i'm a diaper lover my gf is transsexual and she wants nappies so she can wear them on days out so she dosent have to wory about getting abuse whilst she is at the toilet about been transsexual

damian743

my gf dosnt know i'm a diaper lover my gf is transsexual and she wants nappies so she can wear them on days out so she dosent have to wory about getting abuse whilst she is at the toilet about been transsexual

Quote Originally Posted by ManicMunchkin View Post
    It might help if you can give us a little more information. Your profile pins you as a DL. Is your gf a DL? Or did you tell her that you like wearing diapers and that's where she got the idea? Or does she not know you're a DL and was just thinking creatively? It makes quite a bit of difference whether she's into diapers but is bummed out because she *has* to use them in public for fear of being outed as trans, or whether you can freely talk to her about your own interest in diapers.

If she doesn't have an interest in diapers besides their utility, and if you can afford them, I'd recommend something like the Abena air plus line. They're cloth-backed, high quality, aren't prone to leaking, and aren't as expensive as a lot of other premium. You can get a lower absorbency diaper like the M2 or M3 if she wants to cut down on the bulk, the downside being that she'll have to change sooner. I would steer clear of pullup diapers, which people who don't like diapers sometimes gravitate towards because they're not quite as overtly diaper-like as a tape-on. They tend to lack leak guards and don't hold up well to a full wetting. An exception to this is the Abena pullup line, which I have heard pretty good things about.

If she know you like diapers at all if she's ok with it, I'm sure there are plenty of ways you could comfort her Don't be afraid to get creative, but definitely run it by her first. If might make her feel more at ease if, for example, you change her every now again. It could seem really affirming. On the other hand, it could make her like a baby, and if that's not her thing, that's not a good feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by damian743 View Post
    well here's your chance to be a diaper lover without being rejected! tell her you will wear one just so you can hang out with her and make sure you can take care of her better by simply being there because you don't have to use a toilet either. just ask her if it's alright if YOU buy the nappies for her so she does not have to fear being seen. also remember you are telling her the truth just not all of it she does not have to know that this is just what your into she just has to think you will do anything for her and this is how you present it!

eventually you can ease her into revealing this side of yourself to her slowly in a way that will not bother her or at least not as much.