Thread: hello...

Default hello...

hi, my name is veronica, most people call me v. i am a bedwetter and a adult baby. i love hello kitty, i am a goth most of the time and am always willing to make friends. i am transgender, male to female, i live my life as a female. i dont mind answering questions, if your ever curious about something just ask. there are a few questions i prefer you not ask like when i decided to be a girl, or how long have i known and definately what my male name is. i am very kind and sweet, im not into the whole dom/sub scene. im strictly a baby, i dont do the mommy thing. my age at heart varies from 12 months to 1 and a half years old. i am funny, smart and very resourceful. i think that about sums it up, hope to make some new friends here =^.^=
    Last edited by dapergirl23; 27-Oct-2013 at 22:53. Reason: type-o

hello Veronica! since you consider yourself a woman i will refer to you as a "she" or "her" from now on unless otherwise specified. other then the obvious stuff you just mentioned what are your other interests? you into art,music,video games,sports? me personally i am into paintings from Bob Ross as well as video games and roleplaying games like dungeons and dragons. also i play a unusual full contact sport called Dagohir. it's basically a glorified Nerf baseball bat fight essentially. i call it full contact because it's about as rough as a typical football game. you will have no problems making friends here i think so welcome to ADISC!

well as for other interests i like to write abdl stories and omg do i love writing and reading poetry, esp. if close to or in the style of edgar allen poe. im a computer geek, electronics freak and am screwed up a bit mentally. i love to cook, but i'd never be able to mention everything that im interested, theres too much more stuff to try and too little time to do so.

Hello, welcome to Adisc's forums. As to the personal info you have mentioned, I can assure you there are many others who share your description: we have many tg people, some poets, many nerdy types with computer geeks especially common.

i live my life as a female.
    Well, good: and so you should, since the inner you is the real you. As to

a few questions i prefer you not ask like when i decided to be a girl, or how long have i known and definately what my male name is.
    you did right to mention your no-go areas up front. It sounds like those are questions you get asked a lot, possibly by other tg people ; but whatever your reasons may be, absolutely your wishes will be respected here.If anyone does ask those things, refer them back to your intro post. There's a lot more to a person than their gender!

Also, it's natural for people to wonder about those things when it comes to themselves or others. Now I happen to be very interested in what age I first yearned to wear plastic pants, as part of answering the perplexing question of "why?" Same with my furry species. Self-examination and introspection come with being who we are, as we venture forward towards self acceptance.

I know this sounds trite and maybe cliched. But this is, after all, a support site. This is where troubled people come, to be befriended, reassured, hugged and counseled. Lots of us once went half-mad with self-loathing, by turns ridding ourselves of all our diapers, then replenishing our supplies, in a vicious and expensive cycle. We have no cure to offer, and the best advice we can give a person is to learn to accept themself. Really, only then can they get on with living the rest of their life fully and happily.

Okay, that's a bit heavy to lay on ya on your first day here, perhaps. But you did say,

and am screwed up a bit mentally
    , and we are here to help as best we know how. Without judging, or speaking down to you.. And never mind my pedantic antics.

I have a song link for you that sums up a lot of what I just said. It's by Leonard Cohen, whom I have seen live... his wiki says

welcome to Adisc.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 28-Oct-2013 at 13:47.