Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hi from SA!

  1. #1

    Default Hi from SA!

    Hi

    I'm new to the AB/DL community but have been a AB ever since I can remember. I have only just started accepting it with the help of my gf. I'm generally looking to make friends with similar interests!

    A special hello to the AB/DL's in SA!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGeek View Post
    Welcome to ADISC. btw.. Where is SA?
    South Africa. Would take two seconds to look it up in the profile.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO8 View Post
    Hi

    I'm new to the AB/DL community but have been a AB ever since I can remember. I have only just started accepting it with the help of my gf. I'm generally looking to make friends with similar interests!

    A special hello to the AB/DL's in SA!
    Welcome to Adisc!
    Great to have another South African on here.
    I hope the acceptance is getting better and easier for you, as it can be a difficult thing to grapple with.
    As for interests, tell us some of them and lets get the ball rolling!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    South Africa. Would take two seconds to look it up in the profile.
    Tried that but apparently I can't see that info with my level of access, of I don't yet know how to do that. :-)

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGeek View Post
    Tried that but apparently I can't see that info with my level of access, of I don't yet know how to do that. :-)
    Apologies for my cuntiness

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks for the nice response people

    Well in in my normal life I have quite a few interests - I like history, visiting museums, I play (and watch too much) football (soccer), cafe culture, fashion, eating out, cinema, socialising etc. In terms of ABDL I'm more on the AB side of things - I'm exploring the little side of me at the moment!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.