Thread: Baby formula

Default Baby formula

I was planning on buying myself baby formula along with a baby bottle because I bought similac before it was only the package of like 12 nursers but now I want more formula and a good baby bottle anybody have any recommendations I was thinking maybe similac go & grow for toddlers but I don't know I want something that's good so that I can drink while sitting in my Goodnites.

Babies don't use goodnights, those are for toddlers when they are learning not to wet themselves. You need to have tape on diapers for being a baby and drinking formula. Personally I never found a good tasting one but I found if I had a little honey or chocolate to the formula it made it tasty you may do that.

I can't stand similac. The taste is awful. I drink Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Vanilla Powder the taste is way better! Gerber Graduates Toddler Formula also taste great. The bottles that I have are the Looney Tunes baby bottles 8 oz.

I haven't tried many, and I don't drink formula often, but of those I have tried, I've found I like the taste of the pre-mixed liquid formula better than the powders that you mix at home.

I Agree with BabyToddler, the taste of formula (at least those I have tried) is awful! I like to just have plain milk... or Chocolate milk... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTak View Post
    What about adult formulas such as ensure?

I drink Ensure and Boost. I drink them when I'm working as an adult - and I don't have time for lunch - and they are great.