Thread: My mom found my empty bag of diapers

Default My mom found my empty bag of diapers

mi mom fond my poppy dipers n said "if u wanna b baby den ill treat u lyke bbay!!!1!" n then she dippered me :O

No, but seriously. I went to a friend's house this past weekend, and my mom cleaned my room, including under my bed for the first time ever. Well, there was an empty Molicare bag under there and a diaper tied in a plastic bag under there that I had forgotten to take out on Thursday, as well as some pink training panties. She found them (and threw them away, minus the training panties). So naturally I was freaking out. Then, not long ago (just a couple hours ago or so), she confronted me about it. What'd she say? Just to make sure I remembered to throw out the diaper next time

Anyone else have supportive parents or parents that just don't care?

My parents don't care, as long as I don't leave used diapers laying around my room, which even for me would be unacceptable. They don't have to buy my diapers so it only makes sense they could care less!

My dad largely doesn't seem to mind all that much. A few months ago (mid august I think) I made a topic about asking him for some again. After a few weeks I brought up the subject again and he said he wasn't going to support it which I understood since well. I'm 25 and should have a job to earn this sort of stupid stuff for myself.

However we made a deal where I help him with yard/house work since he's been kinda weak physically recently. so thursday he let me order a case of Bellisimos or however they are spelled. Though much like AbbieB's mom he'll want used ones throw away ASAP, which won't be a problem.

(Still have to work more for him BTW)

Yeah when I told my mom, I was almost in tears due to fear or rejection, but she said whatever made me happy, and left it at that.

My mother found some of my diapers while re-organizing my closet. I made it clear that I prefer to do that sort of thing myself for privacy reasons, and that's was that. No mention of it

She found trash under your bed (empty bag and used diaper) and she threw them away, well that's not too bad. My mom would have probably pitched the the non-trash as well. I can understand the freaking out part. How to respond most likely depends on how she was reacting to you.