Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PJ's

Default PJ's

Hey I need a website that I can find footie pajamas any sugjestion ha and maybe a spelling lesson or two

Can we make this thread a sticky? It's nice to see everything in on place.

If you have money to blow, www.onepiece.com is a great option. They're onesie style with no feet.

Well,

I actually make my own...

Takes about two hours...everything you need except the pattern is available at even wal-mart...

Sewing machine...fleece...thread...and a zipper...and some elastic if you want...

I'm not near my stuff right now, but I've found a pattern that works perfect...

I prefer back zipper...I hate the zipper hitting my chin...and locking zipper as well...

If you want the pattern number...I'll dig it up for you...there is instructions for adjusting the pattern that come with...

I made my first pair without ever sewing anything previous took me about four hours and turned out great...

B

Pattern is a Kwik Sew 2175...patterns for footed or non footed...easy to adjust...changing to back zip simple...

Sizes xs-xl and there are places to lengthen arms, legs, upper torso, and lower torso as well...

Then I get zippers from ...
    Padlock & Keylock locking security [email protected]

B