Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A wild Norwegian appears!

Talking A wild Norwegian appears!

What's up?

I am Kimya, a norwegian dude who has recently decided to try and make some new friends. Because why not?

I am a 23 year old guy from Norway and I have red hair. That's all the personal information you need about me. OR AM I LYING? Nah, I'd never lie about hair colors.

I came to this site for obvious reasons and am interested in meeting like-minded people, maybe even from this country if I'm lucky. I've been interested in diapers for a few years and have not really acted out on it. Until a few weeks ago. I ordered the sample package from ABDL Factory with a whole bunch of them. I'm still living with my parents. ...I think I might be an idiot. Though they don't know yet. Oh well. I am also a furry and I have been for a good while. I just haven't made an effort to really join the community.

Aside from that, I am a huge video game fan. Love playing them all day and I really enjoy action games for the most part. I'm also a huge music fan, my taste lying for the most part in rock and Daft Punk and everything in between. Let's see what else... I'm planning on going to Japan next year, so there's that! Oh and I love cola. ...oh and I roleplay.

As I mentioned earlier, I am here to find like-minded people and hopefully friends. I am sort of forgetful and don't really have much of a mind for forums, but I did try to join the IRC! I even managed to get banned from making a mistake and spamming the join command for too long. Oops. Need some help with that.

Finally, I hope you are all awesome and I will do my best not to forget this place.

Kimya.

Welcome to the site.

In regard to your IRC problem, you need to log in using your forum name/password as your Nick/Password. Without that, you'll get endless boots.

Welcome to Adisc from a fellow wolf! ^^ *woof!*

Really nice intro, only point I need to object about is, why would living with your parents make you feel an idiot? If you're lucky enough to get along well with them and be in a house where everyone has enough personal space and privacy, I think it'd be more nonsensical to go out and spend money for buying/renting another place and leaving unused space at home instead of just sticking with your family. But this might just be me being Italian, I see in other countries the general consensus about when one should be moving out is a bit different from the one we have here

On a side note, you have my envy for living in Norway, Scandinavian countries are very high on the list of the places I want to see and I'd probably want to move to if I had to relocate. Nordkapp is a must-see for any camper driver who decides to have a trip up north, and the Norwegian coast with its fjords must be a unique thing to see!

I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here, so see ya around!

A wild Norwegian, huh? Oh, you obviously don't know about the Maori of New Zealand. We used to eat Englishman back in the day. @[email protected]

So enough of the weird introductions. How's it going, my name is Mike - or you can call me Mr. Fox. And it's always good to see a fellow furry around here.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Really nice intro, only point I need to object about is, why would living with your parents make you feel an idiot? If you're lucky enough to get along well with them and be in a house where everyone has enough personal space and privacy, I think it'd be more nonsensical to go out and spend money for buying/renting another place and leaving unused space at home instead of just sticking with your family. But this might just be me being Italian, I see in other countries the general consensus about when one should be moving out is a bit different from the one we have here
    Nonono, I'm not an idiot for living with my parents, I'm an idiot for buying diapers that my parents can potentially find. As for Norway itself? Yeah, it's awesome. Personally I have a softspot for Nordland myself, have family up there and it's just amazing. I love the landscape and atmosphere there.

Also, thanks for the help, Eulogy. On the IRC now.

And nice to meet you, Mike the Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimya View Post
    Nonono, I'm not an idiot for living with my parents, I'm an idiot for buying diapers that my parents can potentially find. As for Norway itself? Yeah, it's awesome. Personally I have a softspot for Nordland myself, have family up there and it's just amazing. I love the landscape and atmosphere there.
    Sounds really awesome! About the diapers, it's all a matter of stealthiness. You can literally have cases of diapers delivered under your parent's eyes without them having a clue that they're diapers! (and I'm speaking from direct experience here) xD

Welcome, welcome!

Sounds like you're well-prepared for some fun and games!

It's nice to get some more representation from non English-speaking countries. It proves that AB/DL indeed spans many cultures and creeds!

Nonetheless, I must say: Your English is absolutely impeccable! I don't even think I can count the number of Norwegian words I know on one hand.

Unless my hand had only two fingers maybe...or I was wearing mittens - lol.

Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Sounds really awesome! About the diapers, it's all a matter of stealthiness. You can literally have cases of diapers delivered under your parent's eyes without them having a clue that they're diapers! (and I'm speaking from direct experience here) xD
    Well. I do love stealth games. Plus I had my dad help me pick up the package of diapers. He thought it was a game console or something. Fun times!

Also, I've been speaking english for most of my life and it's getting to the point where I'm forgetting Norwegian words. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kimya View Post
    I've been speaking english for most of my life and it's getting to the point where I'm forgetting Norwegian words. :P
    How comes you've been using English more than Norwegian?