Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious Here

Default Just Curious Here

I know sissy is a big part of the Adult Baby community and I was just wondering what about it makes it so appealing? I guess I just don't understand and I'd just like to know.

[[Adventurer]] does a good article http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/2...tle-girls.html but it's a wide spectrum, just the same way you've met 1 AB or DL:you've met AB or DL. In my own case I was cross dressing long before indulging in diaper urges - no humiliation involved except maybe at being found out

the thing with me is, im a crossdress who dress like a girl around 8-12 but i never really call myself a sissy.
    the thing about crossdressing is there is dressing like a girl and then the is dressing in a girls costume, which falls into how most sissy crossdressers dress, do you ever see real girls dress they way sissys do?

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    the thing with me is, im a crossdress who dress like a girl around 8-12 but i never really call myself a sissy.
    the thing about crossdressing is there is dressing like a girl and then the is dressing in a girls costume, which falls into how most sissy crossdressers dress, do you ever see real girls dress they way sissys do?
    I've never thought of it that way. I actually prefer more mainstream women's cloths. I like the costumes too but there's just something about adult and older teens clothes too

Your both right!

I like to cross dress...but not to be female...but like the clothes, and boys clothes are just blahhh!

I'm not wanting and srs or hrt, I've already got enough man boobs anyhow...in fact I usually wear a bra when running equipment, bouncing around for a couple hours they get sore!...

But, I'll say that the school girl outfits you have are something...

I've never tried to "pull off" being female...that isn't going to happen...even after my accident and loosing lots of muscle mass...I'm 36"w 38"hips 46"chest...I have a 40a and 42a they are tight, but I also like them tight as well...

Back on topic...

I wouldn't say sissy is a big part of the whole Abdl community...I'd say it's most likely 25% or so at max...

Now, some people want to be a girl little that are a man, and vice versa as well...

There used to not even be this area on here till about a year ago or so...

So, bottom line what makes it appealing...?

To each person it's different...

Myself, sometimes I do get into little mode and feel girly...

My favorite little movie is spirited away from 2001...I love how the shy meek little girl finally over comes her oppressor...and it's just an awesome movie...

So, I'll actually say that when little, I probably lean more towards girl than boy...but not adult wise...

Last time I was just feeling physically good, and took some little time...I painted my toe nails...still a bit left on one toe...if that tells you how long it's been...

Anyhow, as an adult I've cross dressed...but never felt girly...more like risqué than girly...once even wore my corset over the top of my shirt...and a skirt...went out to a fashion show for corsets...it was appropriate...

Anyhow, enough of my ramblings...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    boys clothes are just blahhh!

Hahaha perfect. That's exactly how I feel. I mean, great, t-shirt and jeans again. Maybe I'll mix it up a bit with a tie. Girls cloths have so much more colour and texture and variance. They have different fits to make you look different. Its way awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicTuba View Post
    Hahaha perfect. That's exactly how I feel. I mean, great, t-shirt and jeans again. Maybe I'll mix it up a bit with a tie. Girls cloths have so much more colour and texture and variance. They have different fits to make you look different. Its way awesome.
    Yes!...

My usual attire is a pair of swim shorts, and a tshirt...even in winter...

And Hawaiian shirts are ludicrous...

Seriously, why shouldn't we be wearing nice clothes...

I used to go out of my way and spare no expense on clothing...custom suits, one off ties, silk shirts...even rayon in the 90's...although seemed to still be populat in Japan still, guess it goes with karaoke...

Seriously there isn't any nice clothing even made for men...that sucks!

We need to revolt...

B

Thanks for answering my questions! I could never get into crossdressing, it's just not me.

for me its the feeling being able to be a girl ... if not a real one... for a short time i love to act it out. im a guy who wants to be a girl in diapers but if i were a girl i might want to be a guy? i dont know why

For me I've always wanted to be a girl. I've always had a case of gender dissonance and spent most of my life trying to come to terms with it. Over the past two years I've been able to dress and express myself as me I have worn pink lace and girls jeans with flowers embroidered on the leg full bra and everything. Unless I'm sick or not feeling that great Its jeans an over sized t-shirt and always with enough that I have a C Cup (purchased) but they look real. It wasn't until this year where I gave into long suppressed urges to try on a diaper. Until then every year or so I wondered how it would feel. And about once every 3 or 4 years I would buy a pacifier but throw it way out of guilt of enjoying it. Since January I've grown to embrace my baby girl. I'm learning its not a sexual age play for me. It's full regression even now I'm writing this with the pacifier that I have managed to suck on for 4 hours now without interruption I've forgotten it was there so many times today I've managed to forget I'm physically a adult man. (sorry side tracked)
    To tie this back to the OP For me being a "sissy" is about giving the woman I've grown into a childhood that she never had and let the two of us experience our childhood as I dreamed it would be all those years ago. I guess its the difference between wanting to be a girl and wanting to play one on TV.
    Oh and my favorite memory is when I got to spend the summer going to the beach in a two piece bikini.