Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reactions when watching a diaper commercial, around others and alone.

Default Reactions when watching a diaper commercial, around others and alone.

This thought crossed my mind: When watching a diaper ad, how do you reat, when you are with others and alone? When I am around my family, I pretend to ignore the ad, and start up a conversation. When I am alone, I watch it intently. How about you?
    Last edited by Kovy; 20-Dec-2008 at 21:04.

When with other people, I kind of ignore it...But it depends with who...If I'm with my mom who kinda knows, then it's awkward...If I'm alone, then I don't really pay attention to it either...Baby diapers aren't my thing as much, and I've only seen a Depends commercial once in my life

Pretty much , same as Pojo said ...now if it was an abena or abri ad...then it might be different lol

Butterfly Mage

I usually ignore most commercials. When baby diaper commercials air, usually my thoughts are something like "I wish I could get really cute, highly absorbant diapers in my size that look like baby diapers".

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    This thought crossed my mind: When watching a diaper ad, how do you reat, when you are with others and alone? When I am around my family, I pretend to ignore the ad, and start up a conversation. Wen I am alone, I watch it intently. How about you?
    I am about the same as you are. When I'm alone the ad gets my attention more than if there are others watching it with me. If I would say anything about the ad with others there it would only call attention to the fact that I am a bedwetter.

I almost always ignore diaper commercials, but they do always catch my attention.

That reminds me i dunno when the last time i saw an ad with a baby wearing a diaper on it!! i bet it is now against the law or something...

but how i react, the same as i do whilst watching an ad for anything, glare over the screen waiting for the programme to start

Hmm... I tend to ignore it when others are around, but in my mind, I'm really nervous, as if they know and would say "You're just like that, Kate!"
    But when I'm by myself, I usually think "I wish I was small enough to get a cute diaper like that"
    --Honey-sempai

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Hmm... I tend to ignore it when others are around, but in my mind, I'm really nervous, as if they know and would say "You're just like that, Kate!"
    But when I'm by myself, I usually think "I wish I was small enough to get a cute diaper like that"
    --Honey-sempai
    Ditto

EmeraldsAndLime

I'm usually fine with TV ads, although that CSI episode was really awkward to sit through with the parents.