Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4care Bodysuit

Question 4care Bodysuit

Does anyone have this onesie...xp medical sells it on their website. If you have is a good quality onesie. I currently have a baby pants medium which is still a little big. But the baby-pants onesies are thicker and are used during bedtime. 4care onesies look thinner and are tank top cut.

Bring back to my question, if anyone has used them are they quality onesies? I am looking at getting a small because I am in the middle of sizes (between s and m). Do there onesies stretch a little?

Thanks in advance!

kayley

I like them. I wore one today in fact! =^.^=
    They are stretchy and seem to be well made. I ordered all mine way back in like '10, and they are still as good as new.
    Although, to be honest, I don't wear them all that often. Most of the time, I just wear a leotard instead. Those have no snaps but do the same thing.

Snaps in the crotch are great if someone else has to change you, or if you're going to be sitting/laying around most of the time. An I love them, they trigger my AB side =^.^=. But I've found if I wear them with a thin nappy, they chaff my inner leg if I'm doing a lot of walking. I sort of have to reserve these for thick nappys.

=^.^=

I got the medium about a month ago, I'm 6'2 30in waist and it fits perfect with abenas m3-m4 and bambino Teddy's. I'm in love with the thing, but I may be biased because it's my only one.

They are great. Mine have lasted years. Pretty much the safest thing to use if you want to be in full stealth mode. And they do have some give/stretch in them for sure.

I ordered one and thought the quality was very good. Fabric is soft; seams are well sown; very positively impressed.
    Because my torso (neck to crotch) is very long compared to other people, the largest size wasn't even tall enough for me so I could barely get the thing snapped while wearing just normal boxer-brief underwear.
    Happily, XP was willing to take it back less the shipping.

I didn't really care for them. I prefer to have sleeves on my diaper shirts, but this is more like a wife beater style t shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Infantmess92 View Post
    Does anyone have this onesie...xp medical sells it on their website. If you have is a good quality onesie. I currently have a baby pants medium which is still a little big. But the baby-pants onesies are thicker and are used during bedtime. 4care onesies look thinner and are tank top cut.

Bring back to my question, if anyone has used them are they quality onesies? I am looking at getting a small because I am in the middle of sizes (between s and m). Do there onesies stretch a little?

Thanks in advance!
    Amazing quality. Their mediums are 32 inches long so keep that in mind as a reference. It's my go-to onesie for public use.

Well,

Love them, I have several...do wish they carried ones with short sleeves, but still great...

I really like that the arm hole is cut very small...fits perfect...

B

I must be in the minority... I got a lg and then an xl. the xl barely fits, and then the top shoulders get in a tug of war with the sides of the crotch, ending up being fairly uncomfortable down there. I'm only 6'1", about 210#. Disappointed. And yes, they are tank top, I would also have preferred some short sleeves. For me, they're unwearable with a thick diaper. Bumms me a bit to have spent that much on them.

I go with footed jammies instead. Baggy, warm, zip-up, MUCH more comfortable. Only wearable in the winter though... which is like, now! yay! I got mine from http://the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ but jumpinjammerz.com is also popular.

couldn't fit into the XL at all
    6'2" 240lb, long body, relatively short legs

after being used to the old Abena onsies XPmedical used to sell until they went out of production,
    I ended up with a worldwide search and found some very close at Save Express, they also come with some prints
    airoliver Fix-Body, weiss | Bodys | Airoliver PVC-Slips Bodys diapers | Inkontinenz Mehrweg-reusable | Englisch | | Save Express GmbH
    the final price after shipping and imports actually came out to being a bit cheaper than XP was selling the old Abenas for (I ordered 6, as well as some other goodies)

they also fit me about perfectly.. being much stretchier than the 4care product