Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend wants to be my daddy.

Default My boyfriend wants to be my daddy.

A bit of background: I'm new here. My boyfriend came out to me as being a DL about a month and a half ago. I've been all for it, supporting him and everything. I've worn a few times, and even wet myself a few times. It's not so bad, and it's actually somewhat comforting, so I definitely understand that part of it.

If anything, I'm more of an AB. I'm not actually, like I've never regressed or anything, but I like being taken care of. I've always liked watching cartoons/animated movies (my favorite kind!), having teddies and stuffed animals, being washed, coloring/finger-painting, playing with legos, etc... I love storybooks, and sometimes he reads me my favorite books Madeline.

This weekend we're getting a hotel and we're going to be diapered the entire time, and he wants to be my daddy for the weekend. I'm just really nervous about it. I just don't want to disappoint him. I'm not even sure how to like, be an AB. He wants to get sippy cups and princess undies and I'm just really nervous.

I know most of you are AB/DLs, but if any of you have tips or ideas that would be wonderful. I kind of feel a little pressured, but I also want to try this. Soo yeah!

In summary: I'm just looking for a little advice on how to be a good little girl to my DL boyfriend/daddy.

well i am no expert at this but i can tell you that i think it's actually quite easy for you given what you have told me on this on how to make him happy.

step1:have fun!

step2:have MORE fun by finding out what you like over what you don't like!

step3:remember you CANNOT disappoint him i believe unless you fail at rules #1 and #2!

step4:be yourself at all times and enjoy who and what you are!

that's all the advice i think you need in order to not disappoint him. i think you will do just fine.

if you have other questions by all means please ask them of course. there will be lots of advice coming your way soon.

I actually agree with accept on this matter because from the way it all sounds you and your boyfriend both enjoy it but you're just nervous because you don't really know what to expect and what is gonna happen.But I think if you just be yourself and do what feels right you and your boyfriend will have a lot of fun.

Hope you two enjoy yourselves this weekend

Just relax, enjoy and have fun.
    It is a thing of trust between you and your boyfriend, no need to try too hard or anything.

i have to be honest this is so sweet i can't be quiet about it! that boyfriend of yours averyharlow has no idea how lucky he is! i wish i could find someone as kind and accepting as you are. no i am not jealous i am simply expressing my joy at how things are turning out for you and your boyfriend, it's rather heart warming to even see this that's all.

Awe thank you everyone! I'll let you all know how it goes Seriously though, thanks. It really means a lot!

Avery:

Enjoy this weekend and I wish I could be a baby this weekend, but I got to work . Oh well enjoy being your daddy's baby. (Is he getting you a crib at the hotel?

Wooh. I'm hearing a lot of uncertainty -- not in yourself, but in what you think he expects from you.

Of course, a direct solution is to ask your boyfriend what he expects (or what he wants from you), and proceed from there.

But I think that's missing the point a bit! Because your boyfriend probably doesn't want a Barbie-doll babygirl who will do, and need, and feel, whatever he wants. In fact, real caretaker types probably want that the LEAST of anyone on Earth -- because the whole point of being a Mommy/Daddy/whatever, is to nurture, protect, sometimes teach, and enable their little one... to cultivate a space where their little can fully be themselves, and grow into who they really are. (And I don't mean grow UP -- I mean grow and expand into whoever you are happiest + most-whole being.)

So, I think ... a much more awesome question for you to ask is, "What do I want out of this?"

Because, hey! It's a whole weekend where you don't have to worry about what anybody thinks -- where you can be as childish and silly and taken care of as you want, and have as much fun as you want, without being afraid of what anyone will think of your movies and toys -- no worry of embarrassment or being shamed by people who don't understand. And if anything goes wrong, he'll surely be right there to take care of you ... whether that means wrapping you up in a big towel after a bath, shopping for anything you forgot to pack, finding a teddy that fell off the bed, or sending room service away if you're feeling shy. Think about what you want... what you'd like to experience -- again, or for the first time ever ... and then, perhaps bring it up to him. (Or write him a note... or scribble him a picture guide, in crayon!)

I'm sure he isn't trying to make you uncomfortable. Maybe you're not at a place where you can appreciate sippy cups and princess undies yet, or maybe they're just something you'll never be interested in ... but they're surely meant to be an enhancement to your time together, not a source of stress or discomfort. So if they're not something you're into, but other things are (pacis? being told when it's bedtime or naptime? having snacks made for you, or help getting dressed after bathtime? being changed? etc.) then I'm sure he'd like to hear about it. The whole point is to have a good time, after all, so there's really no point if you're not enjoying yourself!

And on the same note, if you don't want to do something, then don't! You'll certainly run into limits sooner or later, so don't be afraid of communicating them when you do. Or, if you feel comfortable with it -- when you feel uncertain, then open up and talk to him about what you're feeling. Maybe that side of having a daddy -- a confidant and comforter -- will be much more natural for you than the physical side of being cared for. (Or, maybe the other way around -- the point is, there can be a lot more to it than just going through the motions! Being DL usually seems more like a pure kink to me, while being a Daddy seems more of a genuine emotional relationship thing. So while being diapered for his sake might be okay, anything close to "faking" it with the AB side could miss the point.)

Another thing I want to point out is that, while you do say you have traits most of us would consider "little"-ish, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to share that side of yourself with him. Some people engage in little-time only by themselves, some people are slightly little all the time with everyone, and some become intensely little/regressed with their partners... but just because you like coloring, cartoons and playing with toys doesn't mean you have to let him be your daddy. Even if you trust him and such, AND even if you WANT a daddy -- sometimes that specific spark just isn't there between two people. It's like sexual chemistry that way -- it can't be forced, and if it is (or isn't) there, don't feel bad about it! Just try to enjoy what you can, let him know where you're at, and don't feel obligated to do anything you don't wanna.

However, it sounds like you two are going to have a fun time, if you can relax and start thinking of what you want to get out of it too. You're going, too! You're gonna be there! So I recommend ... whatever will let you have a wonderful time!

Let us know how it goes, sweetie

Oh wow! sounds like fun, like most of them said, just have fun, this is a perfect oppurtunity to see what kind of things you like and don't like, Just be honest with him and tell him what you didn't like and did. I'm sure he'll be happy no matter what. Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    Wooh. I'm hearing a lot of uncertainty -- not in yourself, but in what you think he expects from you.

Of course, a direct solution is to ask your boyfriend what he expects (or what he wants from you), and proceed from there.

But I think that's missing the point a bit! Because your boyfriend probably doesn't want a Barbie-doll babygirl who will do, and need, and feel, whatever he wants. In fact, real caretaker types probably want that the LEAST of anyone on Earth -- because the whole point of being a Mommy/Daddy/whatever, is to nurture, protect, sometimes teach, and enable their little one... to cultivate a space where their little can fully be themselves, and grow into who they really are. (And I don't mean grow UP -- I mean grow and expand into whoever you are happiest + most-whole being.)

So, I think ... a much more awesome question for you to ask is, "What do I want out of this?"

Because, hey! It's a whole weekend where you don't have to worry about what anybody thinks -- where you can be as childish and silly and taken care of as you want, and have as much fun as you want, without being afraid of what anyone will think of your movies and toys -- no worry of embarrassment or being shamed by people who don't understand. And if anything goes wrong, he'll surely be right there to take care of you ... whether that means wrapping you up in a big towel after a bath, shopping for anything you forgot to pack, finding a teddy that fell off the bed, or sending room service away if you're feeling shy. Think about what you want... what you'd like to experience -- again, or for the first time ever ... and then, perhaps bring it up to him. (Or write him a note... or scribble him a picture guide, in crayon!)

I'm sure he isn't trying to make you uncomfortable. Maybe you're not at a place where you can appreciate sippy cups and princess undies yet, or maybe they're just something you'll never be interested in ... but they're surely meant to be an enhancement to your time together, not a source of stress or discomfort. So if they're not something you're into, but other things are (pacis? being told when it's bedtime or naptime? having snacks made for you, or help getting dressed after bathtime? being changed? etc.) then I'm sure he'd like to hear about it. The whole point is to have a good time, after all, so there's really no point if you're not enjoying yourself!

And on the same note, if you don't want to do something, then don't! You'll certainly run into limits sooner or later, so don't be afraid of communicating them when you do. Or, if you feel comfortable with it -- when you feel uncertain, then open up and talk to him about what you're feeling. Maybe that side of having a daddy -- a confidant and comforter -- will be much more natural for you than the physical side of being cared for. (Or, maybe the other way around -- the point is, there can be a lot more to it than just going through the motions! Being DL usually seems more like a pure kink to me, while being a Daddy seems more of a genuine emotional relationship thing. So while being diapered for his sake might be okay, anything close to "faking" it with the AB side could miss the point.)

Another thing I want to point out is that, while you do say you have traits most of us would consider "little"-ish, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to share that side of yourself with him. Some people engage in little-time only by themselves, some people are slightly little all the time with everyone, and some become intensely little/regressed with their partners... but just because you like coloring, cartoons and playing with toys doesn't mean you have to let him be your daddy. Even if you trust him and such, AND even if you WANT a daddy -- sometimes that specific spark just isn't there between two people. It's like sexual chemistry that way -- it can't be forced, and if it is (or isn't) there, don't feel bad about it! Just try to enjoy what you can, let him know where you're at, and don't feel obligated to do anything you don't wanna.

However, it sounds like you two are going to have a fun time, if you can relax and start thinking of what you want to get out of it too. You're going, too! You're gonna be there! So I recommend ... whatever will let you have a wonderful time!

Let us know how it goes, sweetie
    FaennaJo is right. remember my first post that said i am no expert at this? well FaennaJo i believe is an actual expert. i told you enough to help get you started but i would recommend that in the future you go to FaennaJo because she seems to be more useful to you in the long run averyharlow.