Thread: AB/DL Fanfiction

Default AB/DL Fanfiction

Has anyone here ever imagined their favorite fictional character in an AB/DL role, whether as baby or caretaker? Or, perhaps, two fictional characters taking on either role? Or even perhaps found fanfiction featuring a character in one of those roles?

I have found fics like this for a couple of shows that I watch and enjoy and it's often a pleasant surprise.

If you have imagined/read of a character in one of these roles, which is the character and what is the work of fiction they are from?

I've seen a lot of Harry Potter AB/DL fanfiction. It doesn't seem to stick around very long before being deleted. I've also seen ABDL for Glee, Naruto and Danny Phantom. There really isn't a lot out there.

YES. I agree entirely. I've actually found a few, for various series. On Archive of Our Own ( there are actually a few tags for it, including "adult baby," "diapers," and "infantilism." The fics are few and far between, but there are definitely some amazing ones.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a community on LiveJournal for slash AB fic, and a lot of it is Harry Potter, although I can't quite recall which one it is.

I think I prefer a lobotomy more then fanfics least of all the AB/DL ones.

Last edited by Fire2box; 27-Oct-2013 at 01:09.