Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry at public.

Default Angry at public.

So today, I went shopping for some stuff, mainly regarding hair dye for MCM (An anime festival), and a few DvDs. While in HMV I had 'an accident', and thus went back to buy some diapers as I had none and I was running low anyway.

When I went to change, the males was INCREDIBLY small and had virtually no bin. It was just like a bowl by the sinks. The Disabled wasn't operational, due to some repairs or something, and thus that left me with the baby changing room.

I should mention that theres a small window on the door to the baby's changing room. You can't see completely through it, its all blurred for privacy, but you'd be able to tell who was in there.

So ofcourse, I went into that one. As I was taking off my shoes, some man tapped on the door, saying "Thats the baby's changing room". When I didn't answer, he did it again, and this time said if I didnt get out he'd get a member of staff. Angrily, I went over to him, pointed out I was in diapers, to which I got the response "So? Fuck off and use the men's toilet."

Like... wtf? Not only was there barely a bin in the mens, but it was so cramped you'd barely be able to fit in the cubicle.

Anyone else had an experience like this?

Well, the baby changing room is for babies who need it. You're not listed as incontinent, so it seems a bit inconsiderate to use something not intended for you to fulfill a fetish.

The fellow harassing you was a dick. Still, it is a fetish, so regardless of what he knew, he was correct in some sense. It might be advisable to plan changes a little better, or perhaps practice changing in small spaces. I know the feeling of "Damn this is a tiny restroom" all too well.(There's a restroom similar to what you're describing at my school. It's like an airplane restroom, without the flight or salty peanuts.)

I would also recommend waiting, if possible to change next time. Provided you're not leaking, there's no reason you can't try and stave off changing for a few minutes to find another washroom.

Edit: Now that I'm home, I've elaborated a bit more.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 24-Oct-2013 at 20:47.

CrinklySiren

To be fair, its not a fetish to everyone. Some people feel more emotionally or mentally comfortable with the use of diapers... and even so, lets make the assumption that he was IC, im sure the guy who confronted him wasn't aware of whether or not its for need or want, but the point is he was being unreasonably crass. It also should be considered that while OP may not be IC, maybe he has a mild form and doesn't want to or doesnt qualify as IC. There are a lot of things not being said, but honestly if the guy was just being a dick to be a dick then he needs to be the one to go EAT a dick, there is no reason to be that crass about the whole situation. Now on the other hand if he needed to change his baby then it would be understandable if he showed a bit of dismay, but that level of rudeness is not necessary. Had it been me, i would've given that guy a reason to actually get the staff, possibly to fix his now broken face. I mean its not like he was taking an hour to do something...

While i understand the KimbraStarshine's point... i also understand OP's point...

May be worth saying that there was no one wanting to use it, and the place was otherwise deserted.

The man wouldn't even know the OP isn't incontinent and I can change in the cubicle and it's plenty of room. I don't understand why others can't change in there so they must use a handicapped stall for it.

Astra

Who cares.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    Who cares.
    This seems a little counter-productive dont you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    The man wouldn't even know the OP isn't incontinent and I can change in the cubicle and it's plenty of room. I don't understand why others can't change in there so they must use a handicapped stall for it.
    I can't change in the cubicle >_< maybe the bathrooms in your area are larger but where I am there is barely enough room to even turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    This seems a little counter-productive dont you think?
    No it doesn't, it's in the past and nothing can be done about it now. Being angry other something that can't be changed is whats counter-productive.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    No it doesn't, it's in the past and nothing can be done about it now. Being angry other something that can't be changed is whats counter-productive.
    Let me rephrase; it just doesn't seem like a contribution to the discussion is what I mean. While you're right there's no use crying over spilt milk, there's also nothing to gain from making a "stop whining" kind of comment. Idk I'm just saying, to each their own, it was a legitimate question on my part lol