Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So how is abu service?

Default So how is abu service?

I've been thinking about getting some good diapers and abu ships to pr while bambino don't. They have reasonable shipping also and they have a nice all around sample pack that I'm willing to try but years ago there reputation was sketchy and bad, are they any better?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I've been thinking about getting some good diapers and abu ships to pr while bambino don't. They have reasonable shipping also and they have a nice all around sample pack that I'm willing to try but years ago there reputation was sketchy and bad, are they any better?
    Yes their service is much better than it was said to have been.
    I personally have never had bad service from them.

The diaper quality of the all that they sell is ok with one exception, stay away from the Breyo or asure briefs which are horrible.
    As for absorbancy the ABU diapers are about half way between a depends and an abena m4.

the only diapers they make in-house are the cushies/sdk's. Those appear to be very good quality manufacture. The single tape design makes it difficult for many to get a leakproof fit, but that's not a quality issue as much as a design issue, and is on purpose. So take that whichever way you want to.

I've never had a problem with my ABU orders. I've never needed to contact them to resolve a problem, so I can't speak for their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    The diaper quality of the all that they sell is ok with one exception, stay away from the Breyo or asure briefs which are horrible.
    As for absorbancy the ABU diapers are about half way between a depends and an abena m4.
    OK I found abena m4 to absorb way to much no way to get them to leak and I never felt like I had to change them.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    the only diapers they make in-house are the cushies/sdk's. Those appear to be very good quality manufacture. The single tape design makes it difficult for many to get a leakproof fit, but that's not a quality issue as much as a design issue, and is on purpose. So take that whichever way you want to.

I've never had a problem with my ABU orders. I've never needed to contact them to resolve a problem, so I can't speak for their customer service.
    So any advice on these diapers? Also is the smell worth it? And given the opportunity to wear cushies or a the medical diaper of your choice which would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    OK I found abena m4 to absorb way to much no way to get them to leak and I never felt like I had to change them.
    Put away a liter of water right before bed. You'll likely have approached capacity by morning

norcal57

I have order their plastic snap-on pants and they are very good quality and they ship quickly when in stock. Nothing negative at all. Never tried the cushies.

I have never had an issue with their products or service. They can be a good deal when they have those 20% off sales + another 10% off coupon, and the diapers themselves get significantly better when used with a booster. In my opinion the scent isn't worth it, but I would bet others like it very much (I liked it just fine but feel it is too expensive for what it is).