Thread: Finally ok with this

Default Finally ok with this

So I've been struggling with the desire to wear and wet diapers for a long time, like many of you I'm sure. But I'm finally living on my own, no roommates and I've never been happier wearing and wetting diapers! I've only got Depends right now, they're pretty borin so I decided to spruce them up hehe [with a drawing].
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Oct-2013 at 21:49. Reason: removed crotch shot

looks pretty good actually. Looks thicker than depend usually is... stuffed or doubled I presume?

norcal57

Congrats.... It is a journey, and a good one at that!

CrinklySiren

Congrats on living on your own!! Enjoy it!! I remember when i first moved out into my own place and set up my little mini nursery, the feeling of joy and freedom were indescribable.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    looks pretty good actually. Looks thicker than depend usually is... stuffed or doubled I presume?
    Nope, not stuffed or doubled. I can't remember the last time I wore them though. Maybe they've changed since then, haha.

Just a heads up, in the rules there's a line explicity stating "No crotch shots".

Congrats on the new place, though.