Thread: Hi! My name's Tak!

Default Hi! My name's Tak!

I'm a huge Invader Zim fan and I'm big on exploring new oppurtunities to make friends and I'm big on exploring in general. I'm currently living the raver's life but I see the life of a mechanical engineer in my later future. Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure this post will be the first of many! (Waves)

When I saw this I was like "The horrible girl named tak"? I was about to ask, "INVADER TAK?"
    Any the ways, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by jkolol View Post
    When I saw this I was like "The horrible girl named tak"? I was about to ask, "INVADER TAK?"
    Any the ways, welcome!
    Hahaha, bullseye. And thanks!

Non-ABDL Interests:World domination, fire staff, dirtbiking, making music. Cool, can't wait to see you on the main forums.

Now Adisc has groups for members with specific activities or interests. Sadly the groups system is a little hard to navigate so for the time being, so I'll mention here that you may be interested in joining As to making music, that's perfect for off-topic discussions, or maybe founding some new group or groups maybe for musicians in general or by genre (Punk rock musicians?) or by instrument (Violinists? Guitarists?)

Now I too appreciate sarcastic humor, especially in music, dry wit, anything sardonic: parody, pastiche. One of my all-time favorite such things is The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan, Marianne Faithful's version here, although the one done by Dennis Locorriere (of Dr. Hook) here is also very good . So much of the time here on Adisc we speak clearly and concisely, to express important messages in no uncertain terms, allowing no room for misunderstanding. It's nice to have an occasional change of pace.

The morning sun touched lightly on the eyes of Lucy Jordan
    In a white suburban bedroom in a white suburban town
    One of my favorite couplets of all time

As she lay there 'neath the covers dreaming of a thousand lovers
    Till the world turned to orange and the room went spinning round..
    Now what do you suppose ladies do alone, beneath the covers, in bed, that might cause the world to turn to orange and make the room go spinning round? something to do with this?

On the roof top where she climbed when all the laughter grew too loud
    And she bowed and curtsied to the man who reached and offered her his hand,
    And he led her down to the long white car that waited past the crowd.
    Now what manner of long white vehicle do you imagine might be waiting 'past the crowd' for housewives who 'climb up on roofs when all the laughter grew too loud?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Oct-2013 at 18:20.