Thread: Hypnosis

Default Hypnosis

Well, I'm not a bed wetter, the last time I wet my bed was 6 years ago.So I've been wondering what is it like to wake up in a wet diaper, NOT DELIBRATELY. So recently, like 4 hours ago I found out about bed wetting hypnosis. So I'm wondering is it worth a shot or risky?

CrinklySiren

Its all kinds of things: the only way hypnosis works is if you believe it will work. The mind is a very powerful thing, but its also risky because you can cause yourself to be permenantly a bedwetter, (not that it will be impossible to retrain yourself but you WILL have to retrain yoiurself)

I've never tried it for the amount of time i was supposed to, and i've also never gotten a good hypnosis CD in the first place, plus im not in the position to be hypnotizing anything on myself right now, but if you feel like you can afford to be wetting the bed every night and are not afraid of being embarassed or getting caught, then by all means. just know the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSheep View Post
    Well, I'm not a bed wetter, the last time I wet my bed was 6 years ago.So I've been wondering what is it like to wake up in a wet diaper, NOT DELIBRATELY. So recently, like 4 hours ago I found out about bed wetting hypnosis. So I'm wondering is it worth a shot or risky?
    I too have been looking into the Hypnosis thing. But, I have not found that many things about it. I guess I'm looking in the wrong places. Please let me know how it goes for you. I would not mind trying.

CrinklySiren

If you're gonna buy hypnosis CD's, make sure you but good ones and not cheap ones.

Baby-Pants.com sells multiple hypnosis CD's for different situations or desires.

Baby pants do carry a selection of generic trance audio items. The women who does them is very good, compared to some that are available. I have used two for a short while and while they are not completely overwhelming, they do make you more open to the subject of the recording. The price is also attractive. For 12 bucks you can give it a try but don't expect to wet immediately.

Tadh, would you recommend baby pants for hypnosis having used them? You said they make you more open to the idea of recording, but do they work ( If you believe theyll work ) :O

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Tadh, would you recommend baby pants for hypnosis having used them? You said they make you more open to the idea of recording, but do they work ( If you believe theyll work ) :O
    They do. After 9 sessions with their bedwetting hypnosis I've never had a dry night for over a month. Even when I am a bit awake I don't really know what I'm doing, so I can't remember when I have done it either way. Keep in mind it's only semi permenant. It has a part in there that allows you to retrain back. I had to wait until at least 6 times to see any major effects.

What tadh probably meant by being more open is an mp3 called a clearing tape. It clears any mental blocks out, allowing the ideas you want to have an easier time to enter and stick. It's not needed but helps a ton if you're set on this.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    They do. After 9 sessions with their bedwetting hypnosis I've never had a dry night for over a month. Even when I am a bit awake I don't really know what I'm doing, so I can't remember when I have done it either way. Keep in mind it's only semi permenant. It has a part in there that allows you to retrain back. I had to wait until at least 6 times to see any major effects.

What tadh probably meant by being more open is an mp3 called a clearing tape. It clears any mental blocks out, allowing the ideas you want to have an easier time to enter and stick. It's not needed but helps a ton if you're set on this.
    Thank youuuu~
    After reading this went ahead and purchased one! Just gotta wait for it to go through and let me download it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Thank youuuu~
    After reading this went ahead and purchased one! Just gotta wait for it to go through and let me download it now.
    Since you will do this don't expect any sudden changes right away. It took me 6 times (their minimum) to see any major changes. It's very recommended you do more than 3 a week and do not use other hypno for other effects, such as day and nighttime wetting. This will just overload the subconscious and reject what is being said. It's best to stick to one at a time and stop once the desired effect has been achieved. And you probably know, but it's all in the head, so if you don't believe it'll work, it won't. You must believe to even have a chance and must want what is being said.

Oh, and it's 48 minutes long broken up into two major 22-23'ish parts, though time flies faster than you'd think. It's an enjoyable alternative to a nap; at least for me.