Thread: Effective hypnosis?

Default Effective hypnosis?

I know that this is an subject that has been discussed many times and the general consensus seems to be that there is no effective hypnosis session to assist in the establishment of diaper wetting without thought.
    I have downloaded a few from Warp my Mind and have found one which is called TrainDiapers by EMG. Like all hypnosis, you hypnotise yourself, which means accepting trance without reservation. It's key is simplicity - It commands only that you have a desire to wear and wet diapers without control when in a safe place. I believe that this simplicity allows the programme to lock into the subconscious.
    A second one, TrainDiapers 2 which commands that you wet when drinking, washing your hands or hearing the word diaper is less effective as my subconscious has an understandable concern about being in a vulnerable place when this occurs. Most sessions on this site command either regression or dual bladder and bowel incontinence and suffer the same problem.
    After two weeks of daily induction, I can now wet without thought when wearing, even in bed.
    Has anyone else experience with hypnosis which may help others in relaxed wetting?

jkolol

Sorry, I donīt really know. I have done some self-hypnosis, but mostly for simple things. I have friends who swear that it helped them, but they went to a hypnotist.

The only hypnosis programs I can find are the ones on baby-pantz.com I haven't made the investment to try them but they're supposed to work. I personally like the idea of something to help you get into the baby mindset.

Years ago I tried several hypnosis tapes. One, in particular, was very effective at relaxing me prior to bed. It literally knocked me out and I would wake up at the end of it. This was also during a time when I was waking up to pee like three or four times a night and nervous about wetting the bed. Well, I think the tape helped me to relax because eventually I wet my diaper in my sleep. Note the key fact here. I already had frequent peeing issues at night and had experienced bed wetting as a child. I believe the tape just gave my subconscious the go ahead to relax and not worry about it. Also, my bed wetting did not go away when I stopped listening to the tape. It's been rare a thing for me to have a dry night for about 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Years ago I tried several hypnosis tapes. One, in particular, was very effective at relaxing me prior to bed. It literally knocked me out and I would wake up at the end of it. This was also during a time when I was waking up to pee like three or four times a night and nervous about wetting the bed. Well, I think the tape helped me to relax because eventually I wet my diaper in my sleep. Note the key fact here. I already had frequent peeing issues at night and had experienced bed wetting as a child. I believe the tape just gave my subconscious the go ahead to relax and not worry about it. Also, my bed wetting did not go away when I stopped listening to the tape. It's been rare a thing for me to have a dry night for about 20 years!
    Curious, after 20 years of wetting in your sleep do you regret using the tape?
    Last edited by WBxx; 25-Oct-2013 at 18:52.

The EMG tapes are always interesting, and they can work in certain ways, It seems to me like these sorts of tapes only have the power to put you under, and try to convince you that you want something. You might have decent luck with the bed wetting if you are TRULY comfortable with it, and your subconscious won't object.

I've had moderate luck with files of a different nature, but those were just suggestions of something that I'm already comfortable with.

norcal57

Has anyone actually went to a professional Hypnotist and asked for help to wet their diapers ?

Results?

I would like to do that but I would be too freaked-out to actually ask.

norcal57

I am lisening to the baby-pants M3 files. I will admit that I thought that they were a little bit of a cheap approach, I think they were better than average. Nothing overwhelmingly magic, I did find them helpful, and with the few bucks they charge.

Nice voice, nice approach, and nice presentation. FYI, I got the Baby-pants.com Daytime Wetting, and Bed Wettings. Both pretty good, but you have to be willing to work with them. Decent quality, good british accent, and well scripted.

Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Curious, after 20 years of wetting in your sleep do you regret using the tape?
    There is nothing to regret. The hypnosis tape I mentioned did not cause my bedwetting, I've suffered that off and on (and a number of other sleep issues) my entire life. However, as I said, it did help me to relax and not worry about it. In other words, I think it helped me to accept it and I think that's a good thing. I stopped fighting my problems about 20 years ago and just learned to deal with them in a practical manner.