Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Default Halloween

So I'm just curious. Is there anyone who goes as a baby during halloween. It seems like people would be less likely to raise an eyebrow, on halloween, at a diapered person or someone dressed like a baby.
    Here at my university, theres a gigantic halloween party, literally thousands of people, and theres always a couple of people that are dressed like babies. Either in feetie pajamas or in just a diaper.

Myself? I would rather be the Creepshow Rotting Creep, or Aunt Bedelia's father, with his cake on a platter! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Myself? I would rather be the Creepshow Rotting Creep, or Aunt Bedelia's father, with his cake on a platter! LOL
    That's awesome. I'm going in hospital scrubs as a dentist that moonlights as a proctologist.

Quote Originally Posted by PoofyPants1986 View Post
    I am!
    Not gonna lie, you look ridiculously cute.

I've always wanted to go for it but don't have the guts. My job is even allowing costumes but I just can't imagine showing up in my footies and diaper saying I'm a toddler. I think I could have mentally handled it in college but didn't have the funds for what I would have wanted.

We have teens, mostly girls, come to our house every year dressed in PJs, slippers and even some with paci's. Before adisc I never thought anything about it and I still won't. One adult guy did come dressed as a woman as he took his kids around. I asked if he lost a bet and he said that he just wanted to do it. Hmmm Go for it!

Lol, lucky bastard. Nobody ever comes to my house trick or treating on Halloween. Maybe its because of the Chucky doll I keep in my front window to keep the salespeople away...... hell I even live in a neighborhood full of kids!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chucky.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	18909

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Lol, lucky bastard. Nobody ever comes to my house trick or treating on Halloween. Maybe its because of the Chucky doll I keep in my front window to keep the salespeople away...... hell I even live in a neighborhood full of kids!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chucky.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	18909
    I think I may stay away from your house too. I saw that movie when I was 6 and 16 years later I'm still scared all to holy hell by that evil little bastard Chucky.

One of my good online friends is going as Red Riding Hood and dressing up his daughter, who wanted to be the wolf. I thought it was hilarious.

I might be too old for trick or treating, but what if I wore my fursuit to a Halloween party?