Thread: Mediation?

Default Mediation?

edit, meditation!

I starting to wonder if I should try to find deeper meaning of why diapers mean more to me then the average person, and I wonder if anyone has any experience with meditation?
    Last edited by TheZOMan; 22-Oct-2013 at 23:49. Reason: meditation!

I have a lot of experience with meditation. Its a great practice to get into, although I am not sure it will help with this. The objective of most forms of meditation is to calm the mind and to see things as they are (without any preconceptions). A better explanation can be had here: Why Meditate? | The Chopra Center . You may find the answer to your question after meditating, but it would be by chance-- not something you can really aim for. I would be happy to chat more about it if you are interested, feel free to PM me.

I haven't ever found meaning in my diapers through meditation. I've been practicing meditation for 8 or 9 years and taught it for a few years as well. The more consistent my meditation, the less diapers I wear, so I don't know if there is a correlation there or not.