Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone here who is or was a police officer?

Default Is there anyone here who is or was a police officer?

The title is pretty self-explanatory, it's just that I'm thinking of joining the metropolitan police, and I'm curious to know how one copes with this kink and being in a force/constabulary. It's probably the same coping like any other job but I'm just interested in finding out.

I'm not a cop but I have friends who are- none that are in the fetish but I have friends who are police officers and I know they have a tough job to do with the stuff they see on a regular basis. As for me; had life turned differently and I wasn't disabled I'd probably be a police officer right now- as that was my dream growing up as a kid.

WildThing121675

I can't remember who but their is a cop on here. I studied for a couple years to go into law enforcement and took many police specialty training courses but decided on forensics science instead

CrinklySiren

Treat it like any other job I think :P I aim to be a well-known performer in the music industry or a producer of some kind, but I don't expect to flaunt my littleness lol

I was three years in military service. First as a guard/sniper, later I was comander (with rank of sergant 1st class) of one small base - radar station. But inside of the green world I switched AB/DL completely.

Today I say only FUCK OFF ARMY !!!

Before my circumstances changed I was training to be a retained firefighter (technically voluntary but you get paid about 7k as a retainment fee) I can safely say that 35m up a ladder with flames jumping at me, AB/DL was never in my mind. In fact even before it never really did in any off my jobs, except when I was a divisional manager at the same time and if I was driving on the road for a long period, then the thoughts would occasionally creep into my head or completely take over it!

Given the prevalence of police officers being involved in the BDSM community (San Francisco even has some organizations dedicated to said people), I wouldn't be too shocked if there was a decent AB presence among police ranks. That said, probably not any higher than other professions, though. (Somewhere in the 0.03-0.1% range)

Well,

I did contract security for ten years...mostly overseas...but last year or so was stateside...and was stateside for a bit on a medical...

When working, your working, and back then was usually was on call most the time for emergencies...so it wasn't on my mind...and given the shitholes I was in...didn't even register in the top 100 on my mind...

B

Hate cops! Why would anyone want to do this job. Most are hypocrites...maybe one or two out of a department are truly trying to make a difference. I wish they would drug/ alcohol test these guys (requirement and random). Make them go through medical training and training to deal with the mentally ill. They're first responders...they need to be trained like one and not work off adrenaline.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    The title is pretty self-explanatory, it's just that I'm thinking of joining the metropolitan police, and I'm curious to know how one copes with this kink and being in a force/constabulary. It's probably the same coping like any other job but I'm just interested in finding out.

Thanks for those words of encouragement, bambinopants, they are exactly what I need to hear.
    Last edited by OmarLittle; 25-Oct-2013 at 16:51.