Thread: New here!

Default New here!

Hey guys!

Soo I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I'm almost 19, and my boyfriend recently came out to me as a DL. He posted it awhile back, some of you may remember. Anyway! So here I am, supportive as ever And even taking an interest myself in the AB/DL community!

Besides that, I'm in college, and working as a waitress at a pizza restaurant, and I love the outdoors.

Nice to meet you all!

Oh, excellent: another couple. I am always glad when supportive people come on here, peoples' partners especially. It is a huge thing to have someone who not only is their secret-keeper but their playmate too. It's good your name is Averyharlow, as we have a fellow by the name of Avery... I doubt there'll be any confusion, seeing as you two are different genders, as well as well as your name having the extra length.

A very special welcome to you. It is always a wonderful thing to see a SO take interest in the lifestyle of the other. My wife too has joined this site with me after I came out to her about me being an AB/DL, and I can say that I have never been happier. If you ever need any help or info on anything, just ask and we will all do our best to answer. Again welcome to the group, I wish you and your bf the best of luck