Thread: Drys vs. Abenas

Default Drys vs. Abenas

Alright, so my diaper supply is about to run out (I think I've got like two left) and it's time for me to restock. Lately I've been using the abena x-plus diapers, and while the first pack I had were great, my last experience with them was not so great. I ordered a case of them (three packs) and just about all the diapers from that shipment had issues with the tapes popping off which was weird because the abenas usually have a reputation for having really strong tapes and the first time I tried them out they definitely lived up to that reputation.

Now, while it's been a long time since I've been to these forums (got consumed by school work this semester) I remember that the Dry 24/7s seemed to be a popular brand on here. I don't know much about them though. How thick are they? How's the absorbency? How are the tapes? And for those users who have tried out the X-pluses and 24/7s, which would you say is better overall? Oh yeah, and what would be a good site to get the drys from if I decided to go with them?

Basically I'm just wondering if I should opt to go with the Drys this time around, or stick with the X-pluses (or if anybody has any other suggestions on brands feel free to make them).

see my post at
    page 2 has some photos of them, one of which is thickness compared to a depends max and a depends pullup

Ohnestly........ I think that Abena's are a better overal diaper.

I made a thread a while back about my feelings on the dry's, which are quite positive. Here's the thread:

Hopefully that should help out a bit, there's a lot of good info.