Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena vs. Dry 24/7

Default Abena vs. Dry 24/7

I am going to purchase some diapers soon and was wanting some opinions. I have yet to try the dry 24/7 or the abenas yet. Which ones should I go with?

For time being you'll have to go with the Abena's as the Dry 24/7's aren't available yet. The Dry 24/7's should become available according to Dry Care in the near future.

Are Dry 24/7s available again? I've always wanted to try them.

See the thread Dry 24/7 progress for some of the latest info.

Personally I like abenas better then dry 24/7.

I like the Dry 24/7 diapers best! Best overnight diapers for me and no leaks!

I got started on Abena and haven't really tried much anything else. I got a sample of the Dry 24/7 before they ran out and really liked them. Either one would be a great option.

kayley

On a scale from 1 to 10, Abena are a 9.5.
    But Dry 24x7 are Chuck Norris. They have no use for a rating system. They kick your rating system in the teeth while fighting off 100 ninjas riding velociraptors.
    If you jump in a lake wearing Dry24X7, you'll have a dry hole filled with dried fish and dehydrated turtles. Mmmm, delicious Dehydrated turtle soup.
    Dry24X7 are not the Awesome, They are the thing that beats up the Awesome and makes awesome go cry in the corner. They are Beyond the Awesome.
    (maybe slightly exaggerated, .. a little)

But sadly, Dry 24X7 aren't available right now. They stopped production in Israel and moved to 'Merica. The new production isn't available yet, but should be soon.

=^.^=

norcal57

That was one heck of a comparison! Not LOL ROTFLMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    On a scale from 1 to 10, Abena are a 9.5.
    But Dry 24x7 are Chuck Norris. They have no use for a rating system. They kick your rating system in the teeth while fighting off 100 ninjas riding velociraptors.
    If you jump in a lake wearing Dry24X7, you'll have a dry hole filled with dried fish and dehydrated turtles. Mmmm, delicious Dehydrated turtle soup.
    Dry24X7 are not the Awesome, They are the thing that beats up the Awesome and makes awesome go cry in the corner. They are Beyond the Awesome.
    (maybe slightly exaggerated, .. a little)

But sadly, Dry 24X7 aren't available right now. They stopped production in Israel and moved to 'Merica. The new production isn't available yet, but should be soon.

=^.^=

actually i am getting the impression that was an understatement for Dry 24/7. personally i think they can absorb an entire OCEAN rather then a lake. according to XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies the maximum absorbency briefs can hold 93 oz of water that's about a gallon. and yes you can add another 53 oz to that from their Stuffers for a total of 146 oz that's almost 1.5 gallons!