Thread: Sup dudes?

Talking Sup dudes?

I'm Riley and I'm new here. I'm a 23 year old DL originally from Texas, but currently in San Francisco with my boyfriend.

I have been toying with more AB related activities (bottles, sippy cups, bath time crayons, etc.) and both my boyfriend and I are enjoy them very much. My boyfriend is not a DL but doesn't mind me wearing and even gets padded up with me from time to time.

Outside of diapers, I really like to surf and just hang out on the beach. I work online for a few web sites, and create graphics for a couple more so my time and workplace are flexible.

I hope to make friends here and discuss diapers and other topics with like minded people.
    Last edited by rileysurfer; 21-Oct-2013 at 23:53.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello rileysurfer and welcome to the group.
    Thank you!

I was happy to hear all about your bf, having your so padded is a dream come true for lots of us. I got a few special girls in diapers but they weren't into it.

Now it's my habit to pepper posts with relevant videos. And yes, I dug up one with the Beach Boys backing shots of shooting the curl, here.No surprises so far. But way back a long time ago, I recall my mind being well and truly blown when I realized the tune had been a big hit, in an entirely different song, with different lyrics: this one. Maybe not so startling in the days of the internet, but back then realizing stuff that went unnoticed by the masses, til it was pointed out to them how obvious it was, really sent me.