Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: os anyone know what they want for christmass yet ?

Default os anyone know what they want for christmass yet ?

this year for christmass, im going to be getting a new electrick guitar. here is what it looks like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y yamaha pacifica im having for christmass.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	18881

anyways my question to you is do you know what you want for christmass this year and if so what is it your gettting ?

thanx

T

Yes, completely cancel christmas for ever !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post

why ?

i hate x-mas. it's the day i was born. just cancel x-mas. it's just gonna be a shitty day just like the last ones.
    best gift, a daddy would be nice, or a brother, or a nice job so i could get the hell out of my shitty country...

Quote Originally Posted by ar28m View Post
    i hate x-mas. it's the day i was born. just cancel x-mas. it's just gonna be a shitty day just like the last ones.
    best gift, a daddy would be nice, or a brother, or a nice job so i could get the hell out of my shitty country...

my birthday is on the 20th of december if that helps you feel better at all !!

Man this thread got pretty depressing pretty quickly >.>

Anyways I don't really know what I want maybe a new graphics card, either that or money.

What is christmas for me ? False people everywhere, more job than normal, Gasta Claus (gastar mean spend cash or something another in spanish,) assholed lights (yes, it's misusing of very expensive energy...) And what I really hate, may more than the list before, is christmas music. Prefere something like this: AC/DC jingle hells bells - YouTube

Christmas comes from antic Rome, in these times everybody who could, spent all of free cash in food and drink... Transited by cristians later we've now what we've, only modificated to actual conditions.
    So one more: christmas sucks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naota View Post
    Man this thread got pretty depressing pretty quickly >.>

Anyways I don't really know what I want maybe a new graphics card, either that or money.

you mean for your pc or laptop right ?

i cant wait to get my new guitar

Quote Originally Posted by ar28m View Post

What is christmas for me ? False people everywhere, more job than normal, Gasta Claus (gastar mean spend cash or something another in spanish,) assholed lights (yes, it's misusing of very expensive energy...) And what I really hate, may more than the list before, is christmas music. Prefere something like this: AC/DC jingle hells bells - YouTube

Christmas comes from antic Rome, in these times everybody who could, spent all of free cash in food and drink... Transited by cristians later we've now what we've, only modificated to actual conditions.
    So one more: christmas sucks !!!
    i might be able to help you feel better CrazySmoker and ar28m go look up the name Jefferson Bethke on google and look for a link under "why i hate religion but love Jesus" i think the hypocrisy you see being pointed out would make you feel much better with yourselves. and no that was NOT an implied insult i was being serious about giving you something i think you might very well like.

as for me i am happy with what i have. i think i want to go to a homeless shelter and feed them and just chat with the residents this Christmas because that is better then any material item i could get. Why? because there's no amount of money that can give me that kind of peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by accept View Post
    i might be able to help you feel better CrazySmoker and ar28m go look up the name Jefferson Bethke on google and look for a link under "why i hate religion but love Jesus" i think the hypocrisy you see being pointed out would make you feel much better with yourselves. and no that was NOT an implied insult i was being serious about giving you something i think you might very well like.

as for me i am happy with what i have. i think i want to go to a homeless shelter and feed them and just chat with the residents this Christmas because that is better then any material item i could get. Why? because there's no amount of money that can give me that kind of peace of mind.

what can i say im just a little kid inside that still loves cristmass as if he was still 2 years old lolz. i cant understand why people dont like christmass. yes i understand the whole present giveing thing is part o it but not the whole thing.

part of the meaning of christmass is also about family ad people that are close to you all being together to celebrate together. i mean if push came to shove about 90% o people could still do christmass without the presents and other festive stuff assoiated with christmaass