Thread: College Wearing

Default College Wearing

Ok, so today (like, right now) I'm wearing my first Bambino Bellissimo that I got in the mail this morning. I also put in a booster pad that I got today too. I put it on after my first class and now I'm sitting and waiting for my next class. Has anyone else worn super thick diapers to college? Or added a booster to an already thick diaper? Or am I crazy :P?

Mmm.. I've worn a Cuddlz diaper to college, does that count? xD

Tell us how it goes, sounds interesting! How many have you got in a class/lecture?

Um, it depends on the class. About 20-35 people per class. I have 4 classes today and two of them were very interactive o.O over all its going well, it isn't too hot, that's good. I would not wet though, its already bulky enough and I'm wearing skinny jeans.

Also what's a cuddlz diaper?

CrinklySiren

I've worn a bambino to a night-time class, it was a psychology and wellness class so i thought it was fitting lol. It went perfectly fine even though we had to take a test and i was trying really hard not to fidget and cause a crinkle to escape :P, but I was wearing shorts that were not really tight so it was hard to tell anyway.

And to answer you question about cuddlz - think of them as Bambinos from the UK only with a different design xD I've always wanted to buy and try cuddlz but buying the smallest pack costs more than it costs to buy a pack of Fabines, the shipping is murderous >_< A 10 pack comes out to 60$ for me because of the shipping. i assume this happens with people in the UK who wanna buy Bambino diapers as well. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    And to answer you question about cuddlz - think of them as Bambinos from the UK only with a different design xD I've always wanted to buy and try cuddlz but buying the smallest pack costs more than it costs to buy a pack of Fabines, the shipping is murderous >_< A 10 pack comes out to 60$ for me because of the shipping. i assume this happens with people in the UK who wanna buy Bambino diapers as well. :P
    Pretty much this.
    Diapers in interactive classes are best :3 I think people actually notice them less in interactive classes!