Thread: I'm a nuk

Default I'm a nuk

Hi. I'm nuk. I have not been to this website in a number of years. I'm an artist and I go by numerous names such as nuknuk, operationfluff, and nokuma.

This is my work.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/operationfluff/

Hello

hello and welcome to adisc nuk. i hope you will enjoy yourself here as wea ll do and you will find we are very welcoming to all people here at adisc so come on andd get settled in.

i think it might be a good idea if you could tell us a bit more about yourself. thing you like to do ? hobbies that kind of thing. you must like other things and not just arty thing right ?

anyways again hi and welcome to adisc

Hello there. Interesting names,nuknuk, operationfluff, and nokuma. I have to say that I actually really like this image, would you consider inking it?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11863891@400-1382162078.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	18899
    Last edited by Raccoon; 22-Oct-2013 at 22:41.

What image?

- - - Updated - - -

Concerning hobbies. I pretty much spend my time at work and school. Along with art, guitar, and computers as my hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Nuk Nuk Nuk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3patetas_curly.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	18898
    Amazing correlation lol

[QUOTE=aNUK;1117635]What image? It had shown when I made the post; I put it back where it is supposed to have been, post #4., it was wip rave.

-

[QUOTE=Raccoon;1117847]

Quote Originally Posted by aNUK View Post
    What image? It had shown when I made the post; I put it back where it is supposed to have been, post #4.

-
    It actually is inked. And I'm coloring it and shading it.