Thread: Hi all - from Michigan

Default Hi all - from Michigan

Hi everyone from Michigan!

I'm 24 and a part time student and work in retail and some side repair work on stuff like computers and cars. I like to be moving to put it short. I enjoy going to the gym and long distance running (no more than 15 miles a shot). I would say I'm skinny but a little more toned than a swimmer. I would consider myself a healthy person although not a complete health nut. I really like the outdoors and doing off-road related activities. If its motorized I'm in! I like to keep things functioning the best I reasonably can- including myself. If my car has a check engine light on - it has to be fixed YESTERDAY lol.

I wear for bed-wetting (exercise has helped with it- since I started as a regular thing at 16 I went from 1-2 dry nights a week to 3-5 dry nights a week which makes me VERY happy). It was in my mid teens that I started to go from just not minding wearing to actually liking diapers- Their comfort and how they look (I've worn Goodnites since 11 or 12 after Pull-ups sizes and they started getting prints in my mid teens) I don't know what the all the exact "Traits" are for DL and AB are but I think I might be a little in both. I'll put a more detailed post that maybe you guys can tell me in the Diaper Talk section since this just an intro.

I've poked around here every so often out of curiosity over the past few years, so I figured why not join in- seems like a good group of people.
    The reason why I finally joined up is because of how I am- (like the check engine example above). Lately it's just really nagging on me that its weird that I kind of like wearing diapers when technically all they are is kind of like a band aid for a problem. It's just been like a little annoying itch in my head recently!

Take care!
    -Sam

Greetings and welcome to the site.
    I've been a long distance runner for 35 years. I used to run marathons but lately it's mostly half marathons and six mile races. I have a very scenic route along the Rideau Canal. Are you training for anything or is it just for fun and health?

Quote Originally Posted by catfire13 View Post
    Hi everyone from Michigan!

I'm 24 and a part time student and work in retail and some side repair work on stuff like computers and cars. I like to be moving to put it short. I enjoy going to the gym and long distance running (no more than 15 miles a shot). I would say I'm skinny but a little more toned than a swimmer. I would consider myself a healthy person although not a complete health nut. I really like the outdoors and doing off-road related activities. If its motorized I'm in! I like to keep things functioning the best I reasonably can- including myself. If my car has a check engine light on - it has to be fixed YESTERDAY lol.

I wear for bed-wetting (exercise has helped with it- since I started as a regular thing at 16 I went from 1-2 dry nights a week to 3-5 dry nights a week which makes me VERY happy). It was in my mid teens that I started to go from just not minding wearing to actually liking diapers- Their comfort and how they look (I've worn Goodnites since 11 or 12 after Pull-ups sizes and they started getting prints in my mid teens) I don't know what the all the exact "Traits" are for DL and AB are but I think I might be a little in both. I'll put a more detailed post that maybe you guys can tell me in the Diaper Talk section since this just an intro.

I've poked around here every so often out of curiosity over the past few years, so I figured why not join in- seems like a good group of people.
    The reason why I finally joined up is because of how I am- (like the check engine example above). Lately it's just really nagging on me that its weird that I kind of like wearing diapers when technically all they are is kind of like a band aid for a problem. It's just been like a little annoying itch in my head recently!

Take care!
    -Sam
    Hello and welcome from a fellow Michigander! I know a few runners, and I occasionally run, as well. My love is cycling, though. I know how you mean about keeping stuff nice, too. I had a Mercury Mystique for a minute, and one of its interesting quirks was that the low coolant light would go on and off, especially around corners, when the coolant level was correct. I discovered the fix was overfilling the coolant by about 1/2 inch. The light never came on again, and it never bothered me again.

As for your diaper "patch," have you visited a medical professional?

I like cycling too. I like riding trails in the woods the most- I just don't have much time during the daylight hours to go too often. I did actually take medication for a short time when I was 12- but stopped from side effects/headaches- I wrote a little more in the Diaper Talk forum since this was just an intro post.

You are going to find that their are a lot of people from Michigan on here.

Where about in MI do you run? I don't run but a lot of people that come into my store do so I pick up on it. Plus there are a lot of trails in west MI

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    Greetings and welcome to the site.
    I've been a long distance runner for 35 years. I used to run marathons but lately it's mostly half marathons and six mile races. I have a very scenic route along the Rideau Canal. Are you training for anything or is it just for fun and health?
    I run mainly for exercise- no marathons or anything. I do try to beat my previous times though (getting caught bay a crosswalk doesn't help). I usually run distance a couple times a month. otherwise a treadmill or outside just a mile or 2 every few days. I unfortunately don't have anything very scenic around here except shopping plazas lol.