Thread: I have returned!

Default I have returned!

Hey, guys and girls!

I used to be a member here, for those of you who don't know, and my names Goofy.

Now I feel a bit of reintroduction is in order. I 18 as of today, so happy birthday to me! I'm a nerd, and a geek, and a social party penguin. I'll be receiving my Eagle Scout award sometime this year.

I love to write, paint, play piano, and anything else I can create with. My band mum knows about my toddler side, and is the best mum ever! I do band, musicals and academic teams. I also like camping and soccer.

I'm a trans girl. A lot of people on this site helped me come to terms with that. Next January I'll be leaving to basic training and a career as an army linguist to pay for transition. I'll miss being able to go out in girl mode, but hey, gotta pay the bills right?

I'm so excited to be back; I've missed you guys so much and can't wait to get reacquainted.

Hello Goofy and welcome back.

Happy Birthday.

This was a very nice introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Hey, guys and girls!

I used to be a member here, for those of you who don't know, and my names Goofy.

Now I feel a bit of reintroduction is in order. I 18 as of today, so happy birthday to me! I'm a nerd, and a geek, and a social party penguin. I'll be receiving my Eagle Scout award sometime this year.

I love to write, paint, play piano, and anything else I can create with. My band mum knows about my toddler side, and is the best mum ever! I do band, musicals and academic teams. I also like camping and soccer.

I'm a trans girl. A lot of people on this site helped me come to terms with that. Next January I'll be leaving to basic training and a career as an army linguist to pay for transition. I'll miss being able to go out in girl mode, but hey, gotta pay the bills right?

I'm so excited to be back; I've missed you guys so much and can't wait to get reacquainted.
    Hey Goofy and welcome back. I'm always overjoyed when our "below age" members are able to return. I remember you well, as we talked back and forth, as I recall. I support you in your transition and hope this all works out for you. Ah...to be that young again....sigh. Life is such a wonderful adventure. Enjoy the ride! Hugs.

Hi Goofy, welcome back and happy birthday. I actually joined after the big purge so our paths never crossed until now. It's so nice when a former member comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Hey, guys and girls!

Welcome back Goofy! ...and, Happy Birthday! :happybirthdaycake:

I admire your dedication, and determination...to be all that you can be! (in more ways than one ;-) )

-Marka

Welcome back from me as well!
    So great to see more come back.
    Oh and happy birthday!
    As well as the best of luck with the army linguist job.

Happy birthday Goofy! Welcome back and looking forward to your postings.

Welcome back Goofy hope to see more posts from ya soon