Thread: Oh Hai!

Default Oh Hai!

Hey there! Finally getting around to posting! Starting to get into DL a bit more often now. Used to be a bit of casual thing still kinda is to me and wanna try out a variety of brands. Currently playing world of warcraft right now and working at help desk. I'm pretty much an all around tech geek fellow haha. Hopin to see some good brands recommended on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Shotharg View Post
    Hey there! Finally getting around to posting! Starting to get into DL a bit more often now. Used to be a bit of casual thing still kinda is to me and wanna try out a variety of brands. Currently playing world of warcraft right now and working at help desk. I'm pretty much an all around tech geek fellow haha. Hopin to see some good brands recommended on this site!
    Welcome Shotharg! Techies always seem to find adisc, why is that? lol Anyway, there is an article for diaper reviews here and if you have any questions on them or others, just ask!